Camera At Immigration Broken

I use the "One & Done" philosophy here in the DR!
If I can get "ONE THING" accomplished a day, I'm DONE !
May I suggest that the way to survive in the DR is to lower your expectations, "A La "dv8"!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You told me this a few months into me living here and it REALLY helped me, I am
used to doing power errands back home but it is way too hard to do that here!!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Offer to buy them a new camera. Cheaper than two days and a double bus ride on insane go fast Caribe Tours.

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
The one thing that is similar to a DR government office is indeed a Department of Motor Vehicles in the US. I suspect they must all fail an intelligence test and also fail a psychiatric exam to be hired.

Then you've never been to Washington, DC. Contrary to what one would think, it is the most efficiently run DMV I've ever been to. Add to that some of the friendliest staff!!! It counters every stereotype in the book. I've been to 3 different DMV offices in DC and found them all to be well run. Somehow someone is doing something right.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Then you've never been to Washington, DC. Contrary to what one would think, it is the most efficiently run DMV I've ever been to. Add to that some of the friendliest staff!!! It counters every stereotype in the book. I've been to 3 different DMV offices in DC and found them all to be well run. Somehow someone is doing something right.

You are correct. But I have been to government offices in the DR.