Canadian Beaten in a Bar

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Why do I have a feeling this is part of your daily regimen.....

Or as one might say.....

Right up your ALLEY!!!!!

I'm not judging, I always make it to the room though.....

100 dollar bj? maybe.

dark alley? not really. i leave that to those who are usually so drunk, they don't even know where they are.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Fighting Employee

.... I've never heard of Haitian men being in Dominican tourist bars.

Read:
"En el hecho tambi?n resulto herido con dos estocadas de arma blanca Jean Roland, quien resulto con herida en f?mur izquierdo y en la parte inferior del t?rax, heridas que se la produjo Marium Philipe, quien es un empleado del lugar (D?latin drink sosua)."

donP

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
I caught the tail end of this. Someone in D'Latin told me 2 Haitians were in D'Latin fighting and the Canadian, who was not part of the altercation, got pushed and he fell and cracked his head against something. I didn't hear what happened after that.

May 29, 2006
Read:
"En el hecho tambi?n resulto herido con dos estocadas de arma blanca Jean Roland, quien resulto con herida en f?mur izquierdo y en la parte inferior del t?rax, heridas que se la produjo Marium Philipe, quien es un empleado del lugar (D”latin drink sosua)."

donP

That's even more crazy...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I caught the tail end of this. Someone in D'Latin told me 2 Haitians were in D'Latin fighting and the Canadian, who was not part of the altercation, got pushed and he fell and cracked his head against something. I didn't hear what happened after that.

No YouTube video?
Here you go...love the towel!

[video=youtube;NS-MFvHUBhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS-MFvHUBhs[/video]

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
No YouTube video?
Here you go...love the towel!

[video=youtube;NS-MFvHUBhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS-MFvHUBhs[/video]

All part of the fashion statement........the white tshirt, white towel around the neck, shaved head, the talk and the walk -- all so derivative