Canadian killed in Santiago

Andre14615

May 31, 2019
I wonder if the poor guy committed suicide. They didnt take anything which is the norm.

lifeisgreat

LIVING THE LIFE!
May 7, 2016
I wonder if the poor guy committed suicide. They didnt take anything which is the norm.
How many people stab themselves to commit suicide? No break in no signs of forced entry...brought a girl to room had fight she stabbed him and she panicked and ran away...RIP

Andre14615

May 31, 2019
How many people stab themselves to commit suicide? No break in no signs of forced entry...brought a girl to room had fight she stabbed him and she panicked and ran away...RIP
There are plenty of people who off themselves by stabbing.
Plus If someone stabbed him there would be blood exiting the bathroom and more than one stab wound.
I'm leaning more towards suicide on this one.

lifeisgreat

LIVING THE LIFE!
May 7, 2016
There are plenty of people who off themselves by stabbing.
Plus If someone stabbed him there would be blood exiting the bathroom and more than one stab wound.
I'm leaning more towards suicide on this one.
Really I could think of 10 ways to make it easier them stabbing one self to die..

Andre14615

May 31, 2019
Really I could think of 10 ways to make it easier them stabbing one self to die..
Yeah but you have to remember suicide victims are mentally ill. They still need to do a thorough investigation and question his acquaintances.

El Rey de Mangu

No peeky panee my love
Sep 22, 2009

Confirmed. Suicide...
How did you get the autopsy results so fast Mikey?
"El certificado médico del Inacif establece que la herida de arma blanca que presenta el cuerpo del canadiense fue provocada de un modo irregular con característica suicida, no presentando ningún otro tipo de trauma."

Fastest turnaround on gringo autopsy ever. :unsure:

Reactions: Fulano2

El Rey de Mangu

No peeky panee my love
Sep 22, 2009
https://eldia.com.do/
How did they know that being dead the poor chap ? Or did he live with someone? If so who?
SS DD Willy. "These aren't the droids you're looking for move along...". If this guy killed himself how silly can you imagine how hard it would be to slit your own neck. Come on folks

Oops not W2, sorry homey!