canadian man stabbed in boca chica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
This kind of thing never surprises me, I've observed some of these girls before in the way they act in general on the street and I am sure many of these girls have some serious mental issues. A lot of them have witnessed huge levels of abuse, mentally and physically.
There is a young Haitian girl about 14 who lives up the road in a squat with her family, if I understand the situation correctly she is pregnant by her father. Now I expect her to have some pretty serious issues when she understands how disgusting this is and just how abusive her father has been, I would expect she will have some pretty serious anger issues to take out of any father figure.

Dec 26, 2011
This kind of thing never surprises me, I've observed some of these girls before in the way they act in general on the street and I am sure many of these girls have some serious mental issues. A lot of them have witnessed huge levels of abuse, mentally and physically.
There is a young Haitian girl about 14 who lives up the road in a squat with her family, if I understand the situation correctly she is pregnant by her father. Now I expect her to have some pretty serious issues when she understands how disgusting this is and just how abusive her father has been, I would expect she will have some pretty serious anger issues to take out of any father figure.

Very sad. Your assessment is spot on.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you are probably right. one cannot go on living like they do and doing what they do and still be normal.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
i, for one, am not questioning their social advancement. i am merely saying that i would feel a great degree of sympathy for the ones i have met if they had to try to negotiate the murky waters of the South Bronx.

now that I agree with. I would have trouble in the South Bronx and I went to college there.
Reminds me of when i visited Sydney and had a dinner invite with friends of my brother. The cabby wanted to know how I liked the city and I said it was wonderful but I did not see any slums .and it is hard to be a world class city without slums

he said that where i was going was about as close at they came to slums

figures

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
maybe the girls need a raise?

in LT they charge two thousand pesos the night

AND they expect a hundred pesos on top of that for the concho..

a voice for the voiceless
do not mention it.. it is my job

I know the price because a friend told me... and my nephew came to visit. When his date ??{{{ asked for cab fare, he was ****ed.. I was in the same hotel and gave her the one hundred pesos. and gave him a smack on the back of his head. (both his parents are dead so some one has to..

as he says.. open a can of whoop ass on him.

so let us just gentley maybe let it be known that OUR working girls, reputed to be the best in the world, are worth the money.

and they are pretty dangerous if you want to go low ball on the prices.

more dangerous even than their boyfriends. Who are armed.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
the canadiens do have a terrible reputation when it comes to tipping.....:ninja::ninja:

First time I've heard that. Maybe some of the ones that come down here but back home???? One of my ex barmaids came back on vacation, and was saying she made anywhere between 800.00 and 1,000.00 per week working day shift in a bar in Quebec. Back when she worked at Holiday Inn, my wife made up to 500.00 per day in tips. In Montreal, the American's have the same Rep. as Canadians here. Go fugure..

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
First time I've heard that. Maybe some of the ones that come down here but back home???? One of my ex barmaids came back on vacation, and was saying she made anywhere between 800.00 and 1,000.00 per week working day shift in a bar in Quebec. Back when she worked at Holiday Inn, my wife made up to 500.00 per day in tips. In Montreal, the American's have the same Rep. as Canadians here. Go fugure..

I have heard many times that Canadians are bad tippers. My niece was making $200-500 per day in tips driving the refreshment cart on a golf course in BC. If she was showing more skin her tips were really high.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
MA, it's almost like you are saying the guy got what he deserved, for not paying enough. filthy imperialist crashed with the knife of justice and equality.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I would expect she will have some pretty serious anger issues to take out of any father figure.

I imagine that living and growing up in Haiti can have that effect!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
know a Canadian dude that tried to pay a girl six hundred pesos for spending 3 days with him. he deducted the cost of food and drinks from the amount she demanded. the resulting contretemps was, let's say, entertaining. to us, that is. he was not amused by thinking about how much it was going to cost to repair his car.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
:eek:gre:
maybe the girls need a raise?

in LT they charge two thousand pesos the night

AND they expect a hundred pesos on top of that for the concho..

a voice for the voiceless
do not mention it.. it is my job

Around Fishermen's Village they want an additional 16% Tax and 10% Tip:eek:gre:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you know, i can understand a kick in the nuts and even breaking some car windows but stabbing someone 20 times is a bit of overreaction, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.