Canadians released

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjim93

Jun 11, 2013
The victim (Nikolai K.) was doing business in Europe. I may also have an address for him in Montreal. What a coincidence!

Extract from the Business Register the Slovak Republic
Extract from the Business Register the Slovak Republic

Ya the cote de neige address is the only Nik K I found in Montreal to.

Maybe it is the same Nik K that used to be a boxer in 1995 in Montreal when he was 28. Even though he would be much older now. It would explain why it would take both Nick and Ben to take him down along with Guy A's drop kick

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I'm bored now. I was supposed to be sewing. Going to an Italian wedding on Saturday. OH OH

let me know if anything new comes up

debinatore

Apr 6, 2006
Just read this on another site too....

"Not much sympathy. Went to school with Miele. He (along with a group of guys) beat the crap out of someone with a wooden board full of nails. The kid spent weeks in hospital recovering and the guys then intimidated the heck out of the young female witnesses. So, based on his history, I find it difficult to believe he was totally innocent. If nothing else, this is karma for what he did in high school.

After assaulting the kid back in high school (with a wooden board filled with nails),
the teens then decided to try to intimidate the young girls who had witnessed the attack.

Whenever one of the boys saw one of the girls in the school hallway, they would push them
into the locker or wall, etc. Not nice guys. Not at all. They were trying to scare them into
keeping quiet.

Oh - and the original fight? It was over a girl."

bigjim93

Jun 11, 2013
Just read this on another site too....

"Not much sympathy. Went to school with Miele. He (along with a group of guys) beat the crap out of someone with a wooden board full of nails. The kid spent weeks in hospital recovering and the guys then intimidated the heck out of the young female witnesses. So, based on his history, I find it difficult to believe he was totally innocent. If nothing else, this is karma for what he did in high school.

After assaulting the kid back in high school (with a wooden board filled with nails),
the teens then decided to try to intimidate the young girls who had witnessed the attack.

Whenever one of the boys saw one of the girls in the school hallway, they would push them
into the locker or wall, etc. Not nice guys. Not at all. They were trying to scare them into
keeping quiet.

Oh - and the original fight? It was over a girl."

Could you PM me the link for that Deb?

It goes great with Ben calling a girl a jew, hating on black people, biggest cyber bulling and stealing ipods.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Glad that at least this trailer trash won't become "repeaters" regarding vacationing in the DR...

...other things they seem to repeat though...

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I wonder if he consumated the wedding or grabbed a few beers and watched the Bruins beat the the Black Hawks

Feb 7, 2007
Wowowow

somebody mentioned that the whole incident maybe started when the victim, drunk, have stumbled to the bride, and the groom started kicking and fighting.

Looks like maybe that is not that far from the truth:

Canadians jailed after Dominican post-wedding fight released - Hamilton

Justin Worby of Georgetown, Ont., was at the resort at the same time for his wedding, and told CBC News that the fight started between two men in line at the resort's snack bar. He had never met Miele, Constantini or Vernon before that night, he said.

“They fell down on a group of women, and one of [the women] got hit in the face,” Worby said. Miele and Constantini both “jumped in and started fighting the guy,” while the other man involved took off, he said. Worby said the woman the men fell on was Vernon.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Wowowow

somebody mentioned that the whole incident maybe started when the victim, drunk, have stumbled to the bride, and the groom started kicking and fighting.

Looks like maybe that is not that far from the truth
Canadians jailed after Dominican post-wedding fight released - Hamilton

Justin Worby of Georgetown, Ont., was at the resort at the same time for his wedding, and told CBC News that the fight started between two men in line at the resort's snack bar. He had never met Miele, Constantini or Vernon before that night, he said.

“They fell down on a group of women, and one of [the women] got hit in the face,” Worby said. Miele and Constantini both “jumped in and started fighting the guy,” while the other man involved took off, he said. Worby said the woman the men fell on was Vernon.

Sorry, my mistake I did not post this one. They were all drunk.

Feb 7, 2007
The "Ban" and "Wedding bells" page are still source of good entertainment.

But my pizza is reduced to the last slice and the last glass of Presidente... :(

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
These two eyewitness accounts are fishy. Per the map, that fence was not near the snack bar. The woman's story kept changing. Per the employees eyewitness accounts, no one fell on the bride. These accounts are not believable. But it's all over now.

bigjim93

Jun 11, 2013
Problem is the media acted to fast from 1st broadcast to Rubio court documents on the 13th.

Rather then risk ratings and say "We might have been wrong", they slowly released updates about the court documents. Loosing only a few ratings rather then a huge drop.

Now that the family has paid the victim off the news is back to the "love sob" story that the boys are coming home to gain the ratings back.

Status
Not open for further replies.