capos return to DR after serving time and they want their toys back

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
They don't get to keep it here. Brito just announced today nobody is getting their stuff back.

ha ha ha wait until their is a loophole... and everyone likes to buy there moms a house and a couple of cars evan drug rich king pins

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
psychopaths, antisocial personality disordered people other wise known as drug dealers , capos etc etc.
They will have no insight into their behavior , at all. No remorse.....
nothing. Entirely devoid of any ability to understand that their are ramifications to their actions i.e loss of their toys.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
At least Dominicans have to be convicted... up until last year, in the states the government could take everything you own with only a suspicion that you were a drug dealer. In many cases, not even your family's assets were safe. Plenty of people had their mom's home confiscated as well. And trust me, the officers in the States take property for themselves after drug busts as well. There was an undercover cop driving a 2007+ Blacked out Z06 when I was living in NC.

It is not uncommon for items to be seized and to become property of the state. The car you saw is most likely now owned by the police department. Same thing with money seized. It will eventually go back and used in the community and may end up benefiting or being used by the the police department that seized the cash.

This is different than what has occurred here in DR. I don't think the drug dealers should get their property or money back. What is worse is for these officials to steal it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
It is not uncommon for items to be seized and to become property of the state. The car you saw is most likely now owned by the police department. Same thing with money seized. It will eventually go back and used in the community and may end up benefiting or being used by the the police department that seized the cash.

here is a new auction with details as to what percentage of money goes where: http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias...arcos-valorados-en-rd-86-8-millones-CJ1092554