Caribbean, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Wife #3 was a Kenyan. She was a Godess in Jamaica.

I do have one area of difficulty with the yute cultya tho. I noticed that bisexuality is very common amongst the Women and never an issue but they will literally murder Gay Men. At the same time all the young Men at the clubs dress in skinny jeans with flashy belt buckles and collared white or print shirts open to the navel and knockoff "bling" and designer shades, basically the same way Gay Guys dress at clubs in the States and they run in packs. I saw one Guy who I guess was the designated "Rent-A-Dread" (Jamaican for Sankie) at "The Jungle" club in Negril working some old German Cougar and his "boys" were nearby acting like they were his assistants, they just seemed so proud of their friend. I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it was something floating in the air.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
If this thread is to stay open, it'd better become Dominican related .......

You know those young Guys in the clubs? I have noticed that along Avenida Venezuela in the evenings there are throngs of Dominican Guys dressed just like them. It must be a Caribbean thing.

explorer1

Jul 7, 2013
If this thread is to stay open, it'd better become Dominican related .......

Apparently the understanding of English is as poor as the understanding of Spanish on this forum...

Might as well close it; the knucleheads have taken the football and run--into a baseball park--with the thread.

Thanks to those (read: Greydread, Derfish, Rafael) who were kind enough to address the question.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Apparently the understanding of English is as poor as the understanding of Spanish on this forum...

Might as well close it; the knucleheads have taken the ball and run-into another ball park--with te thread.

Thanks to those (read: Greydread) wo were kind enough to address the question.

Unfortunately, that happens a lot. Remember the old kid's game "telephone"? By the time the message reached the last kid, it didn't even resemble the original message.....

Closed as requested by OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.