"catfight"

Status
Not open for further replies.

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Hay guys!!!!

Yes it's the girl with the taboo post...Just a general question here.
Why is it that women are so catty??? I have read quite a few threads past and present and have noticed that when women don't agree they tend to attack each other instead of just disagreeing and maybe poking some fun like the guys do. Like adults do. What is up with that.

I won't mention any names but I always thought that education prevented this kind of behavior but upon further inspection I see that I was wrong. I know that all women are not the same but I never understood the ones that were catty. I have a few girlfriends and we were chatting about it last night how many prefer to have male friends because the claws are not as sharp and usually the backstabbing is minimal. So me and my friends want to know what is up with the attacking each other for no apparent reason. How is it that someone who doesn't even know you automatically decides that it's okay to attack you...You know who u are. But it's okay cause I am not a hater.

I want input on this one it has kept me up and I want to hear from everyone. I know that there are alot of educated, individuals who can offer their views on this age old question.

Ladies keep the claws in LOL...Lets just discuss not attack.:glasses:

Thanks
swtness;)

Status
Not open for further replies.