Caution to New Jerseyans

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
J"BM",
Your mother should have exercised her right!!!
ANY man can make a baby,to few want to be a FATHER!
It's obvious which one you are!
How in today's world did you ever get your ideas about women and children???
At 65 years old,I don't think there are enough years left for me to find any merrit in your "Buddies Theory",
Thank God!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccc

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
TODAY!!! is a different time then the 1950 CC. I know many single fathers that are GREAT parents and never ask some worthless *ss women for a dime for child support. I never heard any man who has custody of kid call the mom for money. Men take very good care of their kids and their home, if only the courts could see that. Most single parents that are men do not have many different women around their kids, unlike women who always have numerous men around their kids.

If a single mother meets a guy who might help her out with some of the bills she have no problem bringing different men around her kids.

How many women in DR who were single mothers had to sleep with CC because they had no money. Give me one time a young male had to sleep with a 60 yr old woman to help out with bills.

My point is to all the LAW MAKERS, JUDGES, and COURTS give the kids to the FATHER and you won't need this child support laws because we are better parents anyway and the kids will grow up in a better home then a single mom.

I need to find a father for my kids!!! Who says this garbage but women. I don't like women!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JMB773",
Why do I get the distinct feeling,that you are speaking fom experience??
And,you don't need to express you sexual preferences on a open forum!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Why should this be a caution? Any responsible person would automatically send money to support their kids. You caution must be for the dead beat dads
The caution I was making was not to beat paying child support. It was to beat becoming a victim of a Dominican scam. Be sure you account for all used condoms, they may become the source of a scam to obtain a monthly check. I can even imagine a black market for NJ semen. It is accompanied with the name and address of the "donor", and instructions on how to file a NJ child support case.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
The caution I was making was not to beat paying child support. It was to beat becoming a victim of a Dominican scam. Be sure you account for all used condoms, they may become the source of a scam to obtain a monthly check. I can even imagine a black market for NJ semen. It is accompanied with the name and address of the "donor", and instructions on how to file a NJ child support case.

I think you give too much credit to the geographically challenged young women of the DR. The type to which you refer only know of Nueba Yol, where all Americans are from. Some white people are even from Inglaterra, which is also a campo of Nueba Yol.

So I don't think the average opportunistic puta is so sophisticated to "target" her prey by state of origin, let alone country. A scam maybe tricks you out of some money, doesn't deliver a service, etc. but if you sleep with with a whore and get her pregnant it's carelessness, not a scam.

Black market for NJ semen is a little farfetched or the next episode of Law and Order, not sure which.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Didn't see the original DR1 article, but a quick google search turned up this.

N.J. officials: Child support orders in Dominican Republic will be enforced | NJ.com

The article says that NJ has agreements with 21 other countries. This is the part that surprises me. Guess it's been awhile since I had a civics class, but I thought agreements with foreign countries were the responsibility of the federal government.

Thanks for the link. I've been told this is not only NJ - that it was likely a federal agreement between US and DR, and NJ is just announcing they will be doing this. Maybe we'll see other states making similar announcements soon.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I think you give too much credit to the geographically challenged young women of the DR. The type to which you refer only know of Nueba Yol, where all Americans are from. Some white people are even from Inglaterra, which is also a campo of Nueba Yol.

So I don't think the average opportunistic puta is so sophisticated to "target" her prey by state of origin, let alone country. A scam maybe tricks you out of some money, doesn't deliver a service, etc. but if you sleep with with a whore and get her pregnant it's carelessness, not a scam.

Black market for NJ semen is a little farfetched or the next episode of Law and Order, not sure which.

Funny but true. I am sick of explaining Nueba Yersey proximo Nueba Yol so I just say Nueba Yol. But I guess now they will know where Nueba Yersey is.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Today's Press of Atlantic City had an article about this entitled "Dominican Republic in child support pact". It says NJ has added the DR to the 21 countries it has agreements with to enforce child support orders. Says that NJ is the first state to gain the enforcement tool to collect payments from parents living in DR. Explains that now DR and NJ must assist each other with child support cases within their juristictions.

The agreement will immediately affect 536 active cases in NJ's child support system.

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
They would have to time things perfect. Also, do you really give women you just meet your real name and info? lol

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
Funny but true. I am sick of explaining Nueba Yersey proximo Nueba Yol so I just say Nueba Yol. But I guess now they will know where Nueba Yersey is.
I have heard people call it nueva yoi... Only PR people and some capitalenos say nueva yol.*

nueva yol sounds dumb

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
TODAY!!! is a different time then the 1950 CC. I know many single fathers that are GREAT parents and never ask some worthless *ss women for a dime for child support. I never heard any man who has custody of kid call the mom for money. Men take very good care of their kids and their home, if only the courts could see that. Most single parents that are men do not have many different women around their kids, unlike women who always have numerous men around their kids.

If a single mother meets a guy who might help her out with some of the bills she have no problem bringing different men around her kids.

How many women in DR who were single mothers had to sleep with CC because they had no money. Give me one time a young male had to sleep with a 60 yr old woman to help out with bills.

My point is to all the LAW MAKERS, JUDGES, and COURTS give the kids to the FATHER and you won't need this child support laws because we are better parents anyway and the kids will grow up in a better home then a single mom.

I need to find a father for my kids!!! Who says this garbage but women. I don't like women!!!!

Well I do love women but I do agree with you that a lot of fathers who would love to have the custody of their children would be a better parent than the mother, specially when one talks about 3rd world countries. I'm basing this on what I've seen and experienced.

EllaTO

Mar 16, 2012
Well I do love women but I do agree with you that a lot of fathers who would love to have the custody of their children would be a better parent than the mother, specially when one talks about 3rd world countries. I'm basing this on what I've seen and experienced.

"The best thing any man can do for his children is to love their mother."
- Author Unknown