Cedula & gun Permit????

Status
Not open for further replies.

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
wow its been a while lol/

as for the Reason for The porte license, Mike: If u do not have a porte licesnse theres no point in getting the gun in the first place.

My cousin isnt some kid Like u reffered To In your ealier Post.
He is an honest Workin man, Educated with a Family. most of the Time He Carries Large amounts Of Cash For the Buisness He works For. If this isnt a good enough reson for a porte license, in which i hae seen people get approved Just by saying "No eso pa que Repeten nada mas"

Like sky Said without it you can not even have it in the glove box of ur car.
my cousin has spoken with the dealer and he has said not to worry, about the porte license, that he makes sure everyone that buys a piece from him Will Get Approved.

**** for the $120,000 hes chargin for A smith and wesson 915 he better get approved LOL.

Somethin tells me these dealers Have some Very High Up Ranking officials workin with them, But Idk.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
i think(i did not reread the thread again today) we had that before, te "tenencia license" allows just to own this gun and have it on the own property, not to carry round the piece. the "porte" license" is the one which allows him to carry it on the street, exceptions are public places like "cerveceros/carwashes/night clubs aso, only officilas are allowed to carry a gun there.
hey, i am not talking about what 'people' do, i just say what is allowed, very big diffference in case of 'costumbres con arma de fuego'.
if you found the dealer who gives a 21 years old big business man who carries around a big bunch of cash every day for 'business' needs i am happy for you that you found him. the mentioned 120K are a regular rate for the piece. don't post the dealer's name or your 'friends/cousins name here on the bord,
i would really see that such kind of firearms dealer gets stopped of "giving" such to 21 years old kids on the street.
we have a big bunch of 'young businessmen' to get rid of on our streets and they arre sorrily all heavily armed.
leave the kiddies dreams at home in the states.
dreams don't hurt.
some other stuff does
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
and 718,
so at the end let us know whatvthe real deal with the 'friend' will be???
*living in NY
*21 years old
*just married
*just purchased a house
*holds a dominican cedular/dominica 'thanks god on the other side'
*carries every day a lot of cash with him
*wanna protect what?
*why to protect his NY cash here, isn't it there?

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
Eso

and 718,
so at the end let us know whatvthe real deal with the 'friend' will be???
*living in NY
*21 years old
*just married
*just purchased a house
*holds a dominican cedular/dominica 'thanks god on the other side'
*carries every day a lot of cash with him
*wanna protect what?
*why to protect his NY cash here, isn't it there?

Lives in ny 2 months out of the year Sorry i didnt clear this in the first thread. i put that he lives out here in ny. really he comes over here to Re-up for his buisness.
Yes 21 years Young
Hes been married With the same woman since he was 17 (Yes I KNOW)
Lives in the HOuse his parents left him when they Passed (big house)
YEs holds a cedula but was born overhere (NY)
Wants to proect his Family which his wife is a stay at home mom with his 2 babys.
Neighborhood Not such a great surrounding. Alot of Thieves,corruption, and so forth.
He is a buisness Owner (so DR Cash not Ny Cash)

Mike i really Appreciate Your Suggestions and comments, and sorry if i sounded alittle of edge in my last post.

And yes this situation is something to seriously think about. But luckily im not the one forced with the decision, and quite frankly hes gonna doit wheter i try to talk him out of it or not. The problem is not the gun itself. Its the question of the porte license. Alot of people i talk to Often tell me "if u dont have that Porte license Dont BOther Buying the gun Because you need the gun, and not the Walls or the safe where the gun is gonna be stored".

As Far as the dealers Go because its not just one,.. Hey If they have to eat O Well.
And i just found out that all of the dealers in the country Are Ex-High Ranking Military.

Thanks for your time and patience :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you can spend 120,000 rd for a $500US gun then you can certainly afford to spend 850rd for the Porte License. Even if you store it in your attic.

Status
Not open for further replies.