Chat tonight for all DR1 old timers!!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
miguel said:
Contra, Thanks alot. I wasn't even invited, althought I have much more posts than you ( did I mention that I reached gold). Ok, be like that. I may even CRASH your "party". Stupid me for thinking that I was "one of the boys". Now I will have to do a AZB and go cry in a corner!!!!. Oh, the insanity!!!.

Miguel, get a life......find a hobby or something.....please!

Larry

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
You are you!!

Larry said:
Miguel, get a life......find a hobby or something.....please!

Larry
True, Chupacabras lover, I should get a life. But you may try it also since you are ALWAYS "not" minding your own businesses!!!. Did you ever find your "bulch"?.

Alan, you are right, you should feel worse than me.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I am not even going to bother staying up (uk - 2 a.m)
A lot of people on this site lately just bicker, moan and argue..............its a shame!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
But!

tired_boy said:
I am not even going to bother staying up (uk - 2 a.m)
A lot of people on this site lately just bicker, moan and argue..............its a shame!
It's a refreshing way to get to know people a little bit better than just reading their posts. I can understand that you should not go if it's so late for you but give it a chance every now and then. Some, as I, can be axes every now and then but it would be a nice you to see that people are all about. If I could, I would go just to see how my old buddy, Keith R, is doing.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Sorry guys

Guys I couldn't possible remember everyones name, I am so sorry. I did have a disclamer that if I forgot your name just add it to the list or better yet pop in.

Everyone is welcome ok, is that better!!

Miguel, yes you do have more post than I do, but I have been here longer. so there :lick:

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Just curious...

Larry said:
At this rate, he will catch Nathan.

Larry

I will not be chatting tonight but I have a question about this "Nathan" fellow. A week or so ago I was posting a lot and Robert asked me if I was trying to catch Nathan (or something along those lines).. who the heck is Nathan!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mamao!

Larry said:
At this rate, he will catch Nathan.

Larry
I hope you don't mean Nathan Lane, please, because I don't go that way or the way that the "he" Chupacabras was having "his" ways with you!!!, hehe.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
It was a blast seeing so many ?oldies? in the chat room last night as Jan would say there were many humans good and otherwise (hee) . Thanks to all who attended on such short notice. HB came to the party, guys that was the buzz of the night now if we could get Golo and Crisss there....

AZB what happened decided not to grace us with your presence?

Again thank you all for showing up we need to do it again soon.

Lina

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
linamia said:
It was a blast seeing so many “oldies” in the chat room last night as Jan would say there were many humans good and otherwise (hee) . Thanks to all who attended on such short notice. HB came to the party, guys that was the buzz of the night now if we could get Golo and Crisss there....

AZB what happened decided not to grace us with your presence?

Again thank you all for showing up we need to do it again soon.

Lina
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. I had decided to kill one hour with this crazy cop from NYC (badpiece???). What I didn't know that it was entering a roach motel," you can check in but you can't check out". He is a crazy SOB and got me drunk. He just kept ordering and drinking his white russian like milk shake. Then he got me drunk. I was no good after the 6th cuba libre. Sorry marco, I got your message but it was too late. Now I am sitting in my office with a foggy head while the party animal sleeps in his hotel.
Give me a day to recover, I am all dead. Oh no, my wife from santo domingo comes in tonight. Oh noooooo.....

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Ha! Now you know what it's like to go out with Badpiece, AZB... Lina, Betty, ChrisNJ, JeanMarie and Forbeca already know that story!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm happy to report that there were no fights. It was a pleasent evening. At one point the room was so full members had to line up at the door :laugh: We had a Chester, not chester4 try to tell us that he was Germany but after asking him to write a whole sentence in German he/she lelt. Don't know how these people get in.

Thanks everyone.