Chez Arsenio...anyone eat there?

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Arsenios is our go to restaurant. We always are pleased with the quality of the food and the extra special service. Like all North Coast restaurants this time of year the lack of tourists have challenged them. I would rather have limited choices than smaller portions with jacked up prices like many Cabarete restaurants have done this summer.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
- someone should advise them to tell people whats not available that night, that would help a lot . I actually like the place but it was a bit annoying to say the least

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We stopped for lunch one time - in season- and had a good meal.
My wife has a tender tummy (a la some rabbits) but made it through.

Service, view, price were all good... no restaurant really comes to mind in that area where i think "Great!"
I always prefer to eat/drink at home - just better, usually and cheaper

Just good beach view fare, IMO..... yes, I'll be back

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Really nice small Rest.. Their Sea Bass is great. They don't always have what is on the menu. We have found that if you have a group coming, I stop by and tell them. It is there for us. This is a small place. Bus. is not booming. They can't afford to carry everything and some things are no available at the price they charge. This is the DR. get over it.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
The man Arsenio is a very good man and I would HOPE someone gets to him and suggests warming the plate!!!!!!!!! Help people . Don't just say nada

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Do they still offer the 400 peso lobster (Langostino) specials on Friday and Sunday nights?
I used to see that advertised in the AdScene magazine, but I have not seen the Adscene for a while.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
i got told they are offering the Langostino-Special on Friday and Sunday still. Also if i recall correctly spare ribs for 400 pesos on these days.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
AdScene is out of Bus., I think they went back to Eng.. Maybe someone will buy it and bring it back. You can only hope.