chicken boobs

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
porque...?

jerryme said:
Q: why don't chickens have boobs?

A: Because roosters don't have hands

Q=porque las gallinas no usan panties...?

A= porque tienen la creta en la cabeza.... :lick:

FloridaHick

May 25, 2004
My translation

jerryme said:
what (english please)
Why does the chicken not were panties?
Because they have chalk in their heads.
????? I don't get it or "creta" has some other translation.

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
FloridaHick said:
Why does the chicken not were panties?
Because they have chalk in their heads.
????? I don't get it or "creta" has some other translation.

The joke can't be translated into english as the word for womans "front bottom" and the chickens red think ontop of their head do not sound at all alike.
Creta is the street name for a "toto"...and the thing on a chickens head is called a "cresta" I think.
I always thought that tisa es chalk....

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Yup, you guys are getting there... anyone want to take the jump and complete it? *blush*

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
maggiemay said:
The joke can't be translated into english as the word for womans "front bottom" and the chickens red think ontop of their head do not sound at all alike.
Creta is the street name for a "toto"...and the thing on a chickens head is called a "cresta" I think.
I always thought that tisa es chalk....
Wait a minute; "TOTO"..? wasn't that the name for Dorothy's dog in the "Wiz of OZ"...?

"creta" is a slang for a female vagina; as well as toto, punani, chucha, raja, chimba, chocha and many other slangs utilized throughout latin America. One phrase you'll hear cibae?os use is,,,"Anda la creta...!" signifying their in awed...

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
Kaizen68 said:
Wait a minute; "TOTO"..? wasn't that the name for Dorothy's dog in the "Wiz of OZ"...?

"creta" is a slang for a female vagina; as well as toto, punani, chucha, raja, chimba, chocha and many other slangs utilized throughout latin America. One phrase you'll hear cibae?os use is,,,"Anda la creta...!" signifying their in awed...

so Kaizen whats the slang for a male vagina???.....sorry, had to ask. We'd better stop now or this thread will become the Vagina Monologues...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
OK ladies,you asked for it!

"Why Don't Hens wear panties?
Because their Pussy is on their head!

Actually not "Pussy",but literally "Labia Minora",or those small interior "lips" that often protrude between a woman's "Labia Majora"!

The Dominicans see a resemblance between the red comb on the top of a chickens head and the labia majora of a woman,or "creta"!

Talk about too much information
"Anda La Creta"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :cheeky:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Criss Colon said:
"Why Don't Hens wear panties?
Because their Pussy is on their head!

Actually not "Pussy",but literally "Labia Minora",or those small interior "lips" that often protrude between a woman's "Labia Majora"!

The Dominicans see a resemblance between the red comb on the top of a chickens head and the labia majora of a woman,or "creta"!

Talk about too much information
"Anda La Creta"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :cheeky:

Crisco are you sure you're not Dominican? You're definitely a tiguere...Te la comiste!

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
:laugh:
suarezn said:
Crisco are you sure you're not Dominican? You're definitely a tiguere...Te la comiste!
La semilla...! CRISCO...! definately T.M.I.!, not to mention too much time in your hands (o es otra cosa?lol)