Children being taken

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
There was also a serious article in the local news about two witches having a midair collision over the city of Moca on their brooms a couple of years ago.
Der Fish

Hopefully readers are mature enough to understand the fathomable from fairy tale. I don't think most parents are interested in the slightest about the gore. I see no reason the news would stage an entire crime scene act when it benefited no one other than to clarify that yes kidnapping was going on. Other than maybe to put peoples minds to rest that they were finding them alive and so putting to sleep the idea it was for organ harvesting, or at least reducing the concern.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
START worrying about EBOLA, not Body Snatchers!!!!!!!
Dominicans LOVE the RUMOR MILL!
Same $HIT different THREAD!!!!!!!
Goes around the DR every few years.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
You are claiming that illegal organ harvesting does not exist?

I am claiming here in the Dominican Republic it does not exists. It is a piece of fiction. Once you understand the basics, it is almost impossible to do without a willing party. In some countries people sell their organs, legally.
You cannot just grab any kid off the street and say here use this one. It is much more complicated than that. But it does make for cool fictional drama stories. The type they love to hear about here.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I am claiming here in the Dominican Republic it does not exists. It is a piece of fiction. Once you understand the basics, it is almost impossible to do without a willing party. In some countries people sell their organs, legally.
You cannot just grab any kid off the street and say here use this one. It is much more complicated than that. But it does make for cool fictional drama stories. The type they love to hear about here.

There is no evidence that children are being kidnapped off the streets of the streets of DR, I myself made that point, and was more concerned that kids were actually being kidnapped is sufficient for concern. The reason is not important to me.

But by your logic then you claim this does not happen anywhere, which would be wrong. Kidnapping for organs has and does happen. It does not take an intelligent person to realise your points that peoples body parts are not universal, so much so that I would think it is obvious that to do so would be quite organized. Certain things don't always warrant being mentioned they are so logical.
One might think that there was a possibility since the recent boy found was being held alive, for almost 3 weeks, and so someone might read something into that, I hope I don't need to spell it out.

As far as people selling organs legally.................. well yes, but where is the profit for a third party in that?

Doms do love a good drama, yes, and I'm sure we can sift through the garbage.

I'm still a bit bemused by posters interest more in the organ harvesting rather than what we know and that is kids being kidnapped. Who are the gore lovers here, the natives or you?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Good to hear. Any news on the child taken from the school? Ws it child or children, I didn't catch all of it. There is word on the street but is best to ignore that as the chinese whispers do tend to get out of control.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013

Agreed. Organs can be purchased legally in some countries if so desired by lets say some rich individual. But snatching children to remove retnas and body organs seems a little far fetched. Proper removal and storage of the organs comes to mind first. Then you have the issue of the extremely limited time between when the organ was harvested to when it needs to be transplanted. The logistics alone for moving illegally procured organs would be all but impossible I would think let alone the paperwork for the hospitals or clinics that were doing the surgical procedures, and I doubt some guys going to do the surgery outside of a properly staffed clinic or hospital.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The people are not killed in the street and their organs taken out there, they are kept alive, apparently. I can't be bothered to go on a mission to find cases but this is from a simple 3 word search. If sick **** like this can happen anywhere, it is places as corrupt and screwed up as DR. This is just my opinion and I have no proof that it happens in DR, but I have no reason not to believe as the place continues to amaze and shock on what can go on.

Child Organ Harvesting And Trafficking-Linked Arrest Made In Mexico
Body Snatchers: Organ Harvesting For Profit | Psychology Today