Chip meets frank12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Yea Ole Chip...first time I met him same conversation. I am sure I took the same outlook as Frank did and Chip was Chip. He hasn't changed after all these years. Evolution and Carbon Dating and I never could shake him. Still says that man walked among the dinosaurs. Nah just kidding.

Snuffy, long time no see.

How's the wife and kids?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
care to explain yourself, suarez, or are you just joining the chorus for giggles?

OK I'll explain myself...

There once used to be guy who used to post here a lot. His name is "AZB"...He is a good guy from what I understand, but is also known for posting insensitive, some would call it denigrating comments about people. He hasn't been posting much lately...

You picked up where he left off and then took it to another level IMO by questioning whether Chip's kids are even his. I rarely see eye to eye with Chip's views, but to bring something like this into question is a new low here at DR1...again IMO. You can disagree with a person and still be civil and certainly there's never a need to bring their family (Specially the kids) into it. I would never tell you for example that your wife is probably cheating on you with a Dominican...cause even if she was is none of my business.

Hope that's clear enough and you grow a filter on that brain.

BTW...Chip may be a religious nut, but he's OUR religious nut...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
so what happened to Franks red headed "wife" that has now transformed into his lovely fiance? Or is my fren Chip confused?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

There once used to be guy who used to post here a lot. His name is "AZB"...He is a good guy from what I understand, but is also known for posting insensitive, some would call it denigrating comments about people. He hasn't been posting much lately...

You picked up where he left off and then took it to another level IMO by questioning whether Chip's kids are even his. I rarely see eye to eye with Chip's views, but to bring something like this into question is a new low here at DR1...again IMO. You can disagree with a person and still be civil and certainly there's never a need to bring their family (Specially the kids) into it. I would never tell you for example that your wife is probably cheating on you with a Dominican...cause even if she was is none of my business.

You misunderstood...Gorgon was surprised because the kids are a little lighter than expected I believe. He is not questioning whether Chip's kids are his, but whether the mother is really Black.

Gorgon, Chip posted a picture with his wife once (or was it in the old media gallery ?), Chips wife is indeed Black. The beauty of genetics.

Back to Frank and Chip's meeting :nervous:

What's next ? Criss Colon and Chip meeting, then French kissing :cheeky:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
You misunderstood...Gorgon was surprised because the kids are a little lighter than expected I believe. He is not questioning whether Chip's kids are his, but whether the mother is really Black.

Gorgon, Chip posted a picture with his wife once (or was it in the old media gallery ?), Chips wife is indeed Black. The beauty of genetics.

Back to Frank and Chip's meeting :nervous:

What's next ? Criss Colon and Chip meeting, then French kissing :cheeky:

If I misunderstood then my apologies to Gorgon, but from what I read it was a simple sentence and it said i wonder if those are Chip's kids.

I guess he was trying to be funny and I didn't get the joke...sorry about my rant.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
The next meeting I believe will be the homely and long in the tooth chip with the young and lovely dv8. :)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

before you go spouting off at the mouth, making vitriolic accusations , maybe you need a course in reading comprehension. let me outline for you, in the simplest possible terms, the gravamen of this matter. paso a paso

1...Chip made a remark that was considered by many readers to be racially charged

2...people called him out on it

3...someone made the observation that Chip cannot be racist, since his wife is black. that observation elicited some disagreement, but that is peripheral to the issue.

4..Chip posted a picture of himself with two young girls, who, in my eyes, do not appear to have negroid features of any kind

5..i questioned whether or not those were Chip's kids. now, somehow, in your worldview of what appears to pass itself off as logic, you equate that with questioning the paternity of the children. i would sincerely like to understand from you, since to make your remarks with such certitude and conviction, how does asking if children belong to an individual equate with questioning their paternity? wherein did i suggest that he purported that they were his, but i beg to differ? the simple reason the question was raised was to establish if there was, in fact, a biologicalrelationship between Chip and the children in the photograph. at no point was there any suggestion that there were questionable issues relating to their paternity.

in future, i would appreciate it if you would clarify my intent before going off on some ebullient rant, questioning my motives. that is pretty easy to do. you can start by simply asking an elementary question , such as 'what exactly do you mean", or 'what are you suggesting". when you have received the answer, if it does not pass your nose test, then that might offer you an opening to go off half cocked, making accusations that do not stand up to scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.