Cocomordan discussion

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Both Alyonka and I are immigrants, not sure about Laurajane so what makes you think that we didn't get it from our ancestors that may have worked in fields?

Well, Alyonka already admitted she doesn't. ..You Anna being Italian and all (with the north Africa influence - Not sure if you hail from the south of Italy though) maybe...Laurajane? 99% positive not...I would have to see positive proof of that before I believe it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well, Alyonka already admitted she doesn't. ..You Anna being Italian and all (with the north Africa influence - Not sure if you hail from the south of Italy though) maybe...Laurajane? 99% positive not...I would have to see positive proof of that before I believe it.

Will written references suffice or do you want a personal demonstration :cheeky:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
it all sounds very exotic but dont all women have this thing....Im not an expert in these matters.....pelvic floor exercises dont sound as interesting as the coco channel thingy

Mar 2, 2008
it all sounds very exotic but dont all women have this thing....

If only that were true, jr. All the world's problems would be solved.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i beleive the muscles are used for pushing a baby out -so they must be up there somewhere it just a question of locating them....can i suggest a miners hat...wasnt there a film indiana jones and the last cocomordan

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006

This is so funny :laugh: To be honest, I have no idea what my muscles feel like. I know my grandparents were farmers and I used to help out as a child.

I guess I will have to ask ... ;)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Apart from a very small aristocratic minority, most of us, no matter which country we are from, are descended from people who lived a peasant lifestyle a century or two ago. In evolutionary terms that is a mere blip and does not fully explain why Haitian women would have developed that physical feature (or is it a skill?) while others haven't.

Mar 2, 2008
We are in danger of rekindling the old "nature / nurture" debate. But Chiri is correct; it does not explain why Haitian women would have this "trait" and not others. In evolutionary terms, most of us have similar hereditary backgrounds, as Chiri pointed out, and to prove some gene-affecting anomaly would be difficult, if not impossible.

I believe the best option at this juncture is to engage in more exacting and extensive scientific research. I, for one, will not stop exploring every available avenue in order to find answers to the many penetrating questions that remain.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Apart from a very small aristocratic minority, most of us, no matter which country we are from, are descended from people who lived a peasant lifestyle a century or two ago. In evolutionary terms that is a mere blip and does not fully explain why Haitian women would have developed that physical feature (or is it a skill?) while others haven't.

Yes most of us have descended from people lived a peasant lifestlye BUT........ in totally different envirnoments, some more harsh than others. So that would naturally lead to different bodily adaptations.

Also there may be a difference because, 'on average' black people have more muscle fibres and mass.
For example blacks have a greater density of 'fast-twitch' muscle fibers. The reason why the majority of the worlds best short distance sprinters are of African origin (with the exception of the long distance runners from Kenya because they on average dont possess that trait).

So a difference in muscle structure/mass may be the reason, why it is more common in women of African origin.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
interesting. so it is unusual for other women to possess this trait ? i've seen (or should i say felt :laugh:) this trait in some latin, eastern european, and even some asian women.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Yes most of us have descended from people lived a peasant lifestlye BUT........ in totally different envirnoments, some more harsh than others. So that would naturally lead to different bodily adaptations.

Also there may be a difference because, 'on average' black people have more muscle fibres and mass.
For example blacks have a greater density of 'fast-twitch' muscle fibers. The reason why the majority of the worlds best short distance sprinters are of African origin (with the exception of the long distance runners from Kenya because they on average dont possess that trait).

So a difference in muscle structure/mass may be the reason, why it is more common in women of African origin.

Wow, Pandora, I see you're trying to follow Alice down that rabbit hole. (beware the double entendre-laced mixed metaphor)....

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thandie said:

I'm not convinced that these features/skills are due to nature and long-term evolutionary development or nurture.

Mar 2, 2008
I'm not convinced that these features/skills are due to nature and long-term evolutionary development or nurture.

But what else could explain its existance?

Nurturing a natural phenomenon is perhaps what evolution is all about.

Think about it in terms of a basic sexual relationship. Usually there is a natural inclination to have sex with someone – attraction, brought about by proximity and pheromones. At that point, the more aggressive, usually the male begins the process of enticement with words, promises, gifts, and any number of other tactics.

At some point, the two consummate, and both are rewarded, to some degree. If the male receives an additional reward by way of the cocomordan, there is a greater likelihood the man will engage in future sexual activity with this female.

The woman is also rewarded, not only with her orgasm, but also with the gifts, the attention, and security of having a man around to protect her. Therefore, she will be more inclined to try to nurture the reason for the man’s presence, the cocomordan. Thus the cocomordan is nurtured, and the likelihood of having this trait passed on to the future generations increases.

One could hypothesize that a sociological component now comes into play. The greater the need for a man, in certain historical epochs and societal conditions, would make it more likely that the woman would nurture the cocomordan.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Wow, Pandora, I see you're trying to follow Alice down that rabbit hole. (beware the double entendre-laced mixed metaphor)....

I (as a black female) dont share your opinion that discussing physical differences, as it refers to groups is a timebomb. As if DIFFERENT is a big bad scary word?

We all do not look the same and have similar body types. Thank God because what a boring world it would be.
Whats the big deal if one group has a higher density of fast twitching muscles, more muscle mass, or a higher percentage of stored fat in the behind or full lips, eyes shaped a certain way of a particular colour, etc.
None of these differences makes people better or worse.
Variety is the spice of life!

Blame my open mind, as I dont view 'different' as good or bad. Different is just that-different...no moral judgements attached. I dont have a 'fear' or aversion to discussing differences. I actually embrace and celebrate differences.

As a black female I love my STEATOPYGIA (google it) and might I say so do many others LOL!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
As a black female I love my STEATOPYGIA (google it) and might I say so do many others LOL!

Steatopygia:

Yikes...Now do you have a Cocomordan to go with that...and can I have some ketchup as well?

BTW Anna I'm like Santo Tomas? Ver para creer...So I need visual or tactile (or is that penile?) confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator: