Codetel playing Big Brother ?

Sep 22, 2009
The internet was developed by the government. Is it unreasonable to think that they want to keep a handle on it? All those numbers don't amount to a hill of beans until you do something illegal and aren't smart enough to by-pass the identification process.

At that point, and depending upon who you f**ked over, any alphabet agency has the ability to get your exact location. In most instances, I don't see anything wrong with that. It's all part of a much larger cat-and-mouse game.

P.S. Cobra, you never looked better:)

Close: The "Internet" was developed in a collaborative project by the DOD (DARPA NET) in conjuntion with Stanford University. The rights were transferred from the original company, Standford University Networks, or as anyone who watches CNBC may be aware of their modern "face" as:

SUN Microsystems (hey, "the Network IS the Computer")

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
snop doggie dog

I can only imagine what the world would be like if the US intelligence services were

well

just that

But I do know that the FBI and ATF alcohol tobacco and firearms

are all over this island

and may be listening as we type

white on rice

gee, I sorta hope so...

i mean if it comes to a toss up between the cartels and fibbies, i go with the FBI any day

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
i mean if it comes to a toss up between the cartels and fibbies, i go with the FBI any day
Yep well it's a matter of who do you trust....LIE-onel and his Dominican band of paid~offs...or U.S. Intel (sic).....the Patriot Act baybeeeeee...it's got tentacles

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
i know

Yep well it's a matter of who do you trust....LIE-onel and his Dominican band of paid~offs...or U.S. Intel (sic).....the Patriot Act baybeeeeee...it's got tentacles

I used to live in the high mountains of North Carolina and the skies used to be full of helicopters looking for marijuana patches...

I am no fan of the Patriot Act---

I guess it is just that a narco state... like the one that used to be running next door.......... is a dangerous neighbor, and a dangerous place to live.

In the end, perhaps one has to choose sides.

N

nuguynyc

I used to live in the high mountains of North Carolina and the skies used to be full of helicopters looking for marijuana patches...

I guess it is just that a narco state... like the one that used to be running next door.......... is a dangerous neighbor, and a dangerous place to live.

Tennessee?

Mar 2, 2008
I think given the option, most reasonable people would choose to believe/support the lesser of the two evils.

While the US alphabet agencies are ripe with malfeasance, I prefer to deal with their brand of standard operating procedure than a corrupted alternative

In most instances it's better to deal with the devil you know.