Come on out of the closet you women!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"Well, according to your definition, any time you see a white woman with a darker man, he must be a a sankie." jjsk

you just don't get it do you? You have no idea what a dominican sankie looks like. When i said dark skinned male, i don't mean all dark skinned male. A sankie is a typical black african dominican male but he is always a low life as compared to my black friend who is not. My black dominican friend is not only educated he also doesn't dress up like a pimp. A sankie can be picked up in a crowd (by a local) from miles away. So don't worry, not all darker skinned (african or not) are not sankies, only the ones are sankies will advertise it to every single women.
I have a feeling you know what I am talking about...exactly... but i also get the impression that you may practice law for profession.
Isn't that what lawyers do in a court..... for defense....confuse the issue?
I am not sure what part of canada you are from but I find most canadians to be very intelligent and knowledgable. I find you to be intelligent but it seems you just refuse to accept my definition of a sankie. Wait till you come and spend a few months on the beach. You will know what I mean.
Why is it that you folks who only come here for vacation seem to think that you have figured out this place better than most of us who live and work here on daily bases?
All I had said was that most white foreign single traveling tourist women come here to try out a black man.
Now tell me, whats wrong with that statment? is it not true?
lets take a vote: how many tourist men and the dominican resident seem to think i am right or wrong? Please don't try to make browny points with the women. Lets be honest here.
If you dispute my account then i challenge anyone to spend a sunday afternoon in playa dorada or in sosua with me and I will show you countless number of examples of what i am talking about.
Don't worry, men are equally bad if not worse. Just look at some of the italian / german men...tell me who they look for? I mean, what is their typical choice in DR.? Only resident of Dr can answer that question and know what I am really talking about.

Besides, you folks are getting all twisted up over this issue when in reality its Missing_Dr who is having all the fun in mexico...laughing over all of us. He likes to start trouble.
Criss, when i said all those things about your lovely wife, i really didn't mean it at the time nor i mean it now. That it the truth. Think what you want.
Again, I am not racist, just presenting facts.
Why is it when you talk about darker color people, you are labeled a racist? when you mention the word "jew" you are automatically an anti-semite. If you buy a japanese cars, you can be considered an anti american in some cities of USA.
You can call all arabs terrorists and heartless camel dunks and you are a considered a good american. No mention of racim here. You can call arabs a "sand nigger", again no racism applied here.
You can paint Jesus christ as a pimp or hang graphic painting of virgin mary in museums in NYC and you are only practicing your freedom of expression but you can't talk about sankies being blacks.
You see my point?

Papito

Jan 23, 2002
Here's Why..

Why Dominican queen?

Elainita: Because your Dominican baby Yeahh!!!!
at least to me :)

Papito

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"HB, mi amigo, my "captive" isn't Dominican, he's Paki, eh?" jjsk

For your info, in england, when a pakistani is referred to as a "paki" is just like calling a hispanic a "spic".
Do you see me crying racism all over the board? But you see, this rule doesn't apply here to us. We can be all generalized as cab drivers, 7/11 workers and oh yes, people who treat women like sub-humans. I see no one jumping at our defense, instead the only woman i see who is married to a pakistani calls him a "paki". To us its the same as calling a homosexual a faggot, a southern a redneck and to an african american a nigger.
Oh, I was not supposed to say the "N" word....right?
Let me tell you all of you politically correct, friend of the black people. I bet, a large number of you white folks who jump to defend black folk all over this webpage don't know a single black person on personal bases. I have far many black friends than you folks will ever get to meet.
I help anyone who asks me for assistnce in santiago, black or white.
So please keep your black sympathies to yourself as i know better who is who in real life. Don't forget, i have lived on both sides of this ocean.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
*sigh* how did I get into this... ?

AZB, I'm glad you clarified, but you have to realize that when you say things like "dark skinned low life" people are going to read into that that you think they are low lifes because they are dark skinned. I'm not trying to confuse the issue, I'm trying to clarifiy it. Understand that when you use certain language (and no, I'm not the politically correct police ;) ) you will cause people to misunderstand your true meaning because you've set off alarms in their minds.
It's like your phrase "your type of women" ... what "type" of woman would that be? It's so vague, but has a nasty tone to it. Do you mean women who dare travel without their husbands? The fact that I'm independant makes me morally loose? Or is the "type" women who are having sex with people who they don't have a long-lasting relationship with? So, the standards are different for you and for them?
I'm pretty sure you are not referring to me when you say " you call Arabs terrorists" etc; I sure hope not, 'cause we'll end up in yet another debate. No, I don't think it's only comments about dark skinned people that are possibly racist. Anyone is capable of being a racist, that's why it is preferable to choose your words carefully. If you're talking about low life prostitutes, fine, talk about them, what does the colour have to do with it?

I never claimed to have the DR figured out (hell, don't know that I'd claim to have Canada figured out), but I do know why I travel, I know why my friends travel, and never once has any person I know said "I'm going to blow a thousand bucks or more and fly to a foreign country just to get laid". Somehow your posts on the subject make it sound like that's the only reason a person would travel to the DR. If that's the reason a person needs to travel, all I can say is, "how sad".
You may see a lot of tourists who end up fooling around while on vacation, does that mean all women in the DR are sex tourists looking to try out a little dark meat? Do you really believe that foreign travelling women travel to the DR just to f**k a black guy? Do you think we don't have any black guys in Canada?
I'm sorry I'll never believe you that most foriegn women travel to the DR for sex. (we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one -- can we still be friends?)
<sub>can't we just all get along?...</sub> ;)

BTW, did you figure out the reason that my husband trusts me?
I'll tell you the answer if you try one guess....

Last edited:

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Facts about Pakistan

Literacy rate: 35%
GDP per capita: US$440
Infant Mortality rate: 8.5/100
Profile: dark skinned Mulsims

AZB, does this mean you are an iliterate, poor,barely made it through birth, Amrerican hating black Muslim? Or should I not generalize from the FACTS?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AZB,Having;"One-of-Those-Days"?

I bet you wish that "Tiger" was still around to take the heat off you! I don,t think that anyone thinks that you are a "bad",or "evil" person! I don,t In a country like the DR,where if not racism,surely "colorism", exists.Or the USA where both exist!Black people "notice" someones "shade" maybe more than "whites".Whites just think that someone is darker than us,and thats it!You just need to choose your words with more "sensitivity.It is hard to tell what your intent is on the internet(no voice inflections,no body language,no laughter,) when your words "sting" or confer negative feelings toward a group or individual!I sometimes used to want to get in my vehicle and drive to Santiago to "get you" for some of what you said about my wife and family!Those days are gone,but I still am "Amazed" at some of your posts! If I were a woman I would want to see your "manhood" on a stick! A "small stick I,ll bet!" It is OK everyone he doesn,t know how he sounds.I have been reading him for a year.Just take his advice on inverters,tires,what car to buy,food,etc. Look for another source for advice on interpersonal relationships,love,sex,etc. Try golo,he seems to know what make women "tic"! "En su mentola"!!!Criss Colon

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
AZB said:
"HB, mi amigo, my "captive" isn't Dominican, he's Paki, eh?" jjsk

For your info, in england, when a pakistani is referred to as a "paki" is just like calling a hispanic a "spic".
Do you see me crying racism all over the board? But you see, this rule doesn't apply here to us. We can be all generalized as cab drivers, 7/11 workers and oh yes, people who treat women like sub-humans. I see no one jumping at our defense, instead the only woman i see who is married to a pakistani calls him a "paki". To us its the same as calling a homosexual a faggot, a southern a redneck and to an african american a nigger.
Oh, I was not supposed to say the "N" word....right?
Let me tell you all of you politically correct, friend of the black people. I bet, a large number of you white folks who jump to defend black folk all over this webpage don't know a single black person on personal bases. I have far many black friends than you folks will ever get to meet.
I help anyone who asks me for assistnce in santiago, black or white.
So please keep your black sympathies to yourself as i know better who is who in real life. Don't forget, i have lived on both sides of this ocean.

I think we cross-posted, I didn't see yours when I posted mine or I would have addressed what you said here.
I call my husband a "paki" because that's the word he uses. If he found it objectionable, I sure wouldn't be using it. I am careful when speaking to people who don't know me well enough to know the context, not to use words like that that might give the wrong impression. My mistake for assuming that since you knew I was married to him, participate in his culture etc that you would know I wasn't using it in a derogatory sense, but more in the sense of someone from within the group using a term that only they can get away with using. If my use of that word offends you, I truly apologize.
Did I ever once generalize Pakistani's as 7/11 workers or cab drivers? I seem to recall you asking me if I met my husband in a 7/11.... pot calling the kettle black? (no racial implications intended).

What about your generalizations about women, or even specifically white women tourists? Are you going to address those now? If you can be offended at my use of a derogatory word about your ethnic heritage, can I be offended at your implication that because I am white, female, and traveled to the DR without my husband that my intentions were to have sex with a sanki?

<sub>this has gotten waaay to serious.... here's the deal, you have a presidente, I'll have a molson canadian, cheers, and let's change the subject... so, how about all that freezing rain yesterday, eh?</sub>

Status
Not open for further replies.