Coming Home

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey Baby-Jan,
we all wanna know what happen, but for sure it would be more fun if Rocky types it in, specially if he's using his tongue for that.
been there other tongues involved too???
bad girlie
Mike

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Oh yes Joe,I remember it fondly. A night that will remain etched in my memories forever. I'll be awaiting your return...mmuuuaaahhh!
Want to know what happened that glorious night Rocky? Well...TOO BAD!!

LOL, I never kiss and tell, but I get moist just thinking about it. :eek:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
In your dream's! ;) I think it's time for you to get back in your cage!!!

See you soon.

Joe
I bet you didn't think I still had that pic of you when you were 4 years old.

LilJoe.jpg

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Jan: If it hadn't been for your invitation to join you(after I posted on DR1) for a Presidente at a local colmado on my first visit to Santo Domingo in over 10 years, I wouldn't be at this site today; I was subsequently invited to a DR1 reunion a day later at Adrian Tropical on the Malecon where I met Robert, Pib, Bok, Linamia, Mirador, Alan, Juanita and others, who kept me coming back to read their posts. Thanks and a warm "welcome home" to you.

Carlos

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Mikey, I am very good at keeping secrets. I never tell. But..when we have those beers maybe I could be persuaded.
Carlos, I remember hanging with you. Good to see your still around.
Rocky, whats wrong with Cya being moist? I find no problem with that at all! LOL!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
ha ha,
sorry that i couldn't continue that thread yesterday, my connection went to hell and is still not working, sitting with the wireless on the street at the moment, thanks god some neighbours have their line open, no password required.
Jan, i spend the beers, you provide the story, and for the secret keeping, i know for sure you will tell it all, lol.
Mike

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Maybe the combination of the beer and the boat ride will make me tell all my secrets..But I'm pretty good at keeping the important secrets.
Beers I just start telling funny stories and maybe sing song (my dead frog song is quite lovely) or do a dance (my gorilla dance has turned many heads).
Been starting to ready my belongings for the big move.
11 more days!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No lo diga.......

But I'm pretty good at keeping the important secrets.
ALLLL is good as long as you don't tell them about the lapdance I did for you!!!. (Oooooh, the horror!!).

OOOOOPS!!.