computer use

Status
Not open for further replies.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
hi everyone
i know this is a long shot but here goes, we are holidaying at casa marina beach from 8th oct till 22nd traveling from the uk, our son simon is doing an IT diploma course at college, and needs to complete an assignment by half term which starts the day after we return home,
now for the difficult bit has anyone got a computer he could use say for a couple of hours 2 or 3 times while we are there, he has his assignment outline on a memory stick, any replies much appreiacated
thank you in advance trudy

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
hi everyone
i know this is a long shot but here goes, we are holidaying at casa marina beach from 8th oct till 22nd traveling from the uk, our son simon is doing an IT diploma course at college, and needs to complete an assignment by half term which starts the day after we return home,
now for the difficult bit has anyone got a computer he could use say for a couple of hours 2 or 3 times while we are there, he has his assignment outline on a memory stick, any replies much appreiacated
thank you in advance trudy

I think you should mention if the program being used is Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.

Reactions: Rocky

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
thanks bronxboy
simon will be using microsoft word and excel, he will also need access to the internet for research, we could come to some arrangement for the use of computer
thanks again
trudy

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
thanks bronxboy
simon will be using microsoft word and excel, he will also need access to the internet for research, we could come to some arrangement for the use of computer
thanks again
trudy

:cool:...........

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Wouldn't he be able to do all that at Rocky's?

Reactions: Rocky

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
do you know the nearest to casa marina beach

Exit the hotel and make a right. Go past the baseball field a short distance and across the street is an Internet Cafe. It is just before the Bon Ice Cream Parlor, which is on the corner.

If you cannot get what you want there make a left at Bons and continue to a Supermarket. There is another Internet Cafe connected to the Supermarket. This place may be better as the owner, speaks English and is a nice guy that will try and help you.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Sometimes these internet cafe do not have Microsoft Office.:glasses:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Simply go to Rocky's on Calle Dr Rosen, only a few blocks from Casa Marina. Speak to Marco. I think most of his computers are fully equiped with MS Office Suite. If you run in to problems, he is there to assist.
Marco speaks English along with several other languages, the cost is low and you can eat and drink while there.

Status
Not open for further replies.