Conjunctivitis Pink eye

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Wash your hands. A lot. Boric acid wash to affected area. Wash before and after.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Surprised so many did not know about the epidemic. I found out when I got it. You can get it by just standing next to someone that has it. If someone in the family got it then you are next. I used the anti biotic drops and it was improved the next day. Gone in a couple of more. A friend gave me the drops after he treated his own eyes. Gives you an idea of how a highly contagious disease like influenza can kill people so quickly.

......largest killer in human history....influenza........

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
....Meems.... your are soooo right, years ago the treatment was boric acid, was sold at the store in a box with a small rubber cup to wash your eyes.....

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
If you're just getting over Conjunctivitis Pink eye, can you get re-infected by being in close proximity to others that are currently infected? Caught it and in my 4th day, I expect tomorrow it will be close to an end. It appears that a large percentage of people in the campo where I currently reside are suffering with this affliction, children and adults alike.

Sep 4, 2012
If you're just getting over Conjunctivitis Pink eye, can you get re-infected by being in close proximity to others that are currently infected? Caught it and in my 4th day, I expect tomorrow it will be close to an end. It appears that a large percentage of people in the campo where I currently reside are suffering with this affliction, children and adults alike.

Answer is NO

web

Nov 5, 2005
Castor oil - Aciete de castor
Rub on eyelids with cotton ball before bedtime and sleep
Wake up better
Repeat