cost of passport?

chicae

Sep 9, 2006
Hello everybody, first of all.
That is my question: how much does it cost to get a Dominican passport (for a Dominican)? How much money, roughly, would be involved?

B

batich

A friend of mine (who is NOT dominican) got (bought)a Dominican passport for I think $3000 or $5000 in 10 days (without residencias and other stuff).

. For about four months everything was OK. He was able to go through passport control, to open a business with it and to buy some real estate. But from some moment when entered in a computer its number is said to be "NOT VAlID".

How come that first it was good and later became clearly fake??

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Rick hmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe you should buy one then, it would be cheaper than your Tourist Visa overstay Tarifa!

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Hehehe, If it were only possible.

The prices I quoted earlier is what my wife paid for a Dominican passport and it only took 10 days but they said 15 days. She was in no hurry so she didn't pay the 3,000 for the excelled one.

Rick

KIMMYGIRL

Dec 9, 2005
passport

My husband got the passport for his daughter last week and he paid 1500pesos. It only took about 7 or so working days. Since she was a child, he had to get a "license" made first which took about 5days, that cost 400pesos. I am not sure if the cities differ, but he had it done in San Pedro, I would not think so.

Kim

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Paid $2500 pesos and got the passport in about 45 minutes. We got this done at the San Pedro Passport office.

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Any updated information on the cost for a Dominican Citizen to obtain a passport? Can it still be done in Puerto Plata? What documents are required?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
So much tripe kicking about. A Dominican will have her passport within a week and it will cost her RD2.400. That is the answer having just done it! Docs required; Ced and B/C