Costel?o! Eat till you drop!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Robert said:
Yeah Chirimoya, get your act together, When, where, who??? Hahahaha....

I'm in :)

I make a comment in a thread and find myself nominated as bash organiser? ?Y es facil?

Originally Posted by Escott
I don't mind if you want to take this poor starvin guy there. I will be back in the capital on or around 12-1-04.

Once Escott confirms the dates for his visit in the capital we can work from there.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Chirimoya said:
I make a comment in a thread and find myself nominated as bash organiser? ?Y es facil?

Once Escott confirms the dates for his visit in the capital we can work from there.
The reason you are the organizer is if we invite you to come you say you are coming and then don't show. Hence the promotion to Jeffe and an obligation to be there. Pick the date anytime between Dec. 2 to Dec 5th.

I'm in!:)

Escottcantwaittoseechiri

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Well, that's very nice, and I don't mind being the organiser - BUT - as you know my work often involves travelling at short notice so there is no guarantee I will be here on those dates.

If I'm here, the 3rd is out (our junta de vecinos Christmas party :ermm: ) but all other days are fine for me.

Shall we say the 4th which is a Saturday?
Plaza Espa?a is OK for me, but if anyone has any other suggestions let's hear them.

Edited to add: let's take this over to a new thread. This one is about Brazilian restaurants so it might be overlooked by some of our potential punters. ;)
http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36194

Last edited: