Courrier Services-US Embassy

Africaida

Jun 19, 2009
While in DR next month, I have to get to the US embassy in Santo Domingo to deposit some documents. I was informed by them that a messenger could deliver my documents !!

Has anyone done that ?

Looking at the US embassy website in SD, the company name is DOMEX. Anyone used them ?

Thanks !

Just trying to avoid standing on a line in front of the US embassy under the the hot sun :bandit:

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Pretty good service

while in dr next month, i have to get to the us embassy in santo domingo to deposit some documents. I was informed by them that a messenger could deliver my documents !!

has anyone done that ?

looking at the us embassy website in sd, the company name is domex. Anyone used them ?

Thanks !

Just trying to avoid standing on a line in front of the us embassy under the the hot sun :bandit:
:) i used domex for delivery of my daughter's renewed us passport. I live in sosua and they delivered it right to my door! They are located inside by the waiting area...good luck to you!

Celt202

May 22, 2004
There is a separate line for US citizens. It's much faster than the conga line for visas. Flash your passport with a smile.

Criss Colon

Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They dejivered my daughter Social Security card.
I found it several days later,wet,and covered with tire tread marks.Well,at least the charged a lot!
CCCCCCCCCC

donluis99

Jul 12, 2004
Paid for delivery of passports, CRBA & SS cards, following the allotted time plus about 3 weeks, went to ACS to inquire and they were there with domex never delivered and no refund.

Went exactly as I had expected, no surprise.

In the future I will insist on PU.

G'luck

By the way, we are right here in SD only 20 minutes +\- from the present less than 1 from the new

mountainannie

Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
There is a separate line for US citizens. It's much faster than the conga line for visas. Flash your passport with a smile.
tthere was no line for anyone.. i mean NO ONE was on line in any line citizen or other

really it was kinda scary because i am used to seeing long lines

but twice i went and there was no one on line

inside was crowded..

i was grateful..

i mean the mexicans have stopped coming, so what if the dominicans stopped coming as well

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
DOMEX, delivered my wife's passport right to her door, but the guys that went to do the delivery had no uniform to identify them and arrived in a Toyota sedan, again no markings.