Criminal 'Death Threat' Letter

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
The police takes this very seriously in DR, one person just have to go to the police station with not evidence at all and state someone me amenazo de muerte... Name and address and police will go for him, once again don't forget "El regalito de Navidad".

JJ

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I say "good luck with that". People get death threats down here all the time. The police take it seriously when you are actually killed.

Last edited:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Well even if that is the case, which most likely it is...it can't hurt to have the U.S. Embassy make a few phone calls...especially to the Procuraduria to elevate the case out of the Fiscalia quagmire.

I've been following this thread for a minute. Which town/city are you living
where you are having this problem?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Santo Domingo-Cristol Rey-Ensanche La Fe District-Viejo AH-Heavy corruption.

I used to live in this area and know it well. People don't just walk around leaving "death threat" letters
on people's doors. What is your relationship with this individual?

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
I used to live in this area and know it well. People don't just walk around leaving "death threat" letters
on people's doors. What is your relationship with this individual?

Just too corrupt here from the Fiscalia through to the courts-all are paid with bribes-even death threat to children is ok as long as there is some money on the table. That's ok, I've got my guns ready for the real justice now. Let's get it on.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
If you don't own anything I'd leave and find a safe place - doesn't sound like a place you want to stay anyway.
Since you have a photo of the guy dropping the note - make a police report, post it on Facebook too and if anything occurs he's the first one they grab

I agree with Billy leave when you can leave

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
People own their property outright no debt-They have the right to defend their property and lives-just the fact of the matter-it's even in the law here-If there are any laws-LOL.

I asked what is your relationship with this individual and this is your response?
No offense bruh but ya sound like one someone who's just looking for attention...

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
I asked what is your relationship with this individual and this is your response?
No offense bruh but ya sound like one someone who's just looking for attention...

What would even matter the relationship? Do you know what you are even talking about here? The individual was caught red-handed on video surveillance leaving a criminal threat letter at my door.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
What would even matter the relationship?.

You're right. People on DR1 need to be aware of the bad guys combing the neighborhoods
leaving death threat letters on people's doors. Thanks for the heads up. I will stay vigilant.

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
What would even matter the relationship? Do you know what you are even talking about here? The individual was caught red-handed on video surveillance leaving a criminal threat letter at my door.

Jimmy,

I think CristoRey was trying to get an idea as to why this dude picked you to threaten. If you had been in business with him, bedded his girl, etc. Is he a local gangster? If you know who he is, you will have to take care of the problem. The police, lawyers (unless a connected one) will not help. Life is cheap in DR. I am sure you know the local thugs in your hood, pay to get the problem resolved. You having your gun is not gonna help as they will ambush you and shoot you in the back. I feel you that its your property and I would not leave either, but be damn sure that I would handle the problem. But that's just me, I was raised a thug and had 23 years of training in killing my enemies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

I think this is not the first interaction you had with this guy ? You, at least, know of him and have seen him in the building. Is he just trying a strong arm take over or does he feel you and he have an old score to settle ?

I would never have gone public with it. But if someone threatened me and I had no way to extricate myself from my property I owned I would think of carefully of my options. But murder is one thing I would not do, as I answer to someone higher on that matter, and also no property is worth a possible 3 years in DR prison, and he may well have backup.

But there are other means that could be brought to bear to convince him in the error of his ways of making threats.

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
I think this is not the first interaction you had with this guy ? You, at least, know of him and have seen him in the building. Is he just trying a strong arm take over or does he feel you and he have an old score to settle ?

I would never have gone public with it. But if someone threatened me and I had no way to extricate myself from my property I owned I would think of carefully of my options. But murder is one thing I would not do, as I answer to someone higher on that matter, and also no property is worth a possible 3 years in DR prison, and he may well have backup.

But there are other means that could be brought to bear to convince him in the error of his ways of making threats.

Chico, You can't reason with a bully. This guy was brazen enough to hand deliver the threat and he may just follow up on it on him or his family. 3-year in a DR prison can be reduced to time served with the right money. Guys like that understand only one language and that is violence with extreme prejudice.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Chico, You can't reason with a bully. This guy was brazen enough to hand deliver the threat and he may just follow up on it on him or his family. 3-year in a DR prison can be reduced to time served with the right money. Guys like that understand only one language and that is violence with extreme prejudice.

I meant to say 30-year

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008

Yah but what you don't understand is that this individual didn't plan on being caught, 'cause he thought that there was no camera there. Instead, he got entrapped by a hidden camera. No, my friend, this is an amateur criminal by all measures.

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008

Nobody is going to be murdering anyone. Only self defense, which is in the law. The individual is a neighbor that is disgruntled by a conflict over the state of the management and finances on the property, which have been corrupted to no end by a certain group that disdains rules-laws like many in this country. Anyways, I will be filing a 'Querella' soon as usual the Fiscalia proves corrupted and worthless. Why anyone even bothers to do a dennuncia with them is beyond me at this point. Just immediately file the Querella as everything is very corrupted here again.