Crown Royal whiskey.........

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
It’s all about personal preference some like Bohemia beer most don’t but claim it’s best beer ever..
It's not so much a difference in taste, but rather Crown Royal is much smoother. Kind of like the difference between Brugal Carta Dorada and Brugal Extra Viejo.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I never get that feeling, because I simply don't care. But that is just me.

Did anyone ever find Crown Royal?

What was the price for Canadian Club?
Alas... the quest continues...it is not imported to the DR... but Walmart in Puerto Rico has it and they will ship it, BUT they will ship only the apple flavored crown royal ? I think a Holy Grail quest might be easier. I will continue to sip my Johnny Walker Black....

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I've been a fan of Crown Royal for a long time and CC was always considerably less than Crown Royal - at least in Florida anyway.
I am from very near the Canadian border, and there is little demand for CC, most people want the one in the purple bag.............

Reactions: thompstr and cavok

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If you have an Iberia in your area check it. The one in Bavaro has it from time to time. I am a rum fan but if there is peach or salted caramel Crown Royal I will certainly sip it for a nice change

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
If you have an Iberia in your area check it. The one in Bavaro has it from time to time. I am a rum fan but if there is peach or salted caramel Crown Royal I will certainly sip it for a nice change
As far as I know there is only apple, vanilla and regular........

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
My taste buds are dancing just thinking about the CR... but none to be had...........

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Alas... the quest continues...it is not imported to the DR... but Walmart in Puerto Rico has it and they will ship it, BUT they will ship only the apple flavored crown royal ? I think a Holy Grail quest might be easier. I will continue to sip my Johnny Walker Black....

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Growing up in Canada with 3 siblings we all knew when our father had bought a bottle of crown royal, and we all waited to fight over the purple bag. It didn’t happen often and the bags were really prized. Now, when I can afford to buy CR I actually prefer CC. Maybe it’s just because of very aged taste buds but I really like what I taste in CC, some kind of smokiness. And I can buy it here! CR would need to come in a visitors suitcase. Visitors seem too be a dying breed?

Reactions: Se fue la luz

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
As far as I know there is only apple, vanilla and regular........
In western Canada we had most of these listed (from the CR website), Deluxe, Limited Edition, Special Reserve, XO, XR, Black, Maple, Regal Apple, Honey, Northern Harvest Rye, Salted Caramel, Vanilla, Peach

The vanilla was like a bad version of spiced rum. The rest where all good. I got free samples with my rum purchase. You just take the little free bottles and put them on whatever you buy. Nobody ever said I couldn't do so I just did it

Reactions: thompstr