Csi: Pop

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Glad you are ok.

It sounds like a skinny crackhead looking for his next fix - who is going to step in and do something about this drug problem? (rhetorical question).
Don't want to highjack this thread but I'm sure the attack was drug related. Both Hippo and Leonel lost control of their country. They did OK at the beginning ie. giving jobs to their supporters, blaming the situation on the previous Gov. etc. Made a few changes, then found a way to make some money, then (were/are) more concerned in being reelected than facing the problems "including drugs" This country has been on a downward spin since Balaguer. I miss the old guy's times. No theft, no drugs, everybody had a few $$ and food in the table. dv8 could have walked safely anywhere and anytime.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Too many rats in the cage. Too many people, too few resources to support them.

It's really easy...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know i should not say that but imagine this guys face when he'd open my purse with this meagre 41 pesos in it.
there goes the myth that white folks are rich!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
lambada, bushbaby, thanks. i thought about you but i looked a mess, bleeding and dirty - not a pleasant thing to have in your car... but next time... what am i saying, there will be no next time!

Since it wasn't a fashion parade ;) we'd have coped dv8. Grahame gets called out 'instantly' by people for far less important things, sometimes at 9 pm on Xmas Eve...........so although there won't be a next time, if there is, CALL please.

One thing you can do now apart from the pepper spray is ditch the handbag as from today. I never use one. My money, cedula (photocopy, leave the original at home) driving licence (ditto), ex-Mayor's card etc etc are all in my bumbag (in case I enter the language gulf here I believe Americans call them fanny-packs :) ). This is clipped round my waist and worn at my front not rear sometimes with my blouse outside my trousers and over the top of the bag. This means one has both hands free for ninja style activities, self defence, rabbit punches etc. etc.

Yes I know ladrones can come after bumbags but to do so they have to come in close towards the body to grab, frequently close enough for smart elevation of your best knee into their testimonials. Try a practice run at home with minovio...................:):)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Cipko, be happy you're alive... kurwa nie umieraj... poczebuje pic duzo Brugal po dziecko... za darmo !!! haha