Culito seco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chip00

Alright 'nuff with the laughter already!

Help me out with this one. I understand "culo" is a bad word but in this sense it is not so bad, correct? In my understanding in means "no or little butt" right.

Also, is it something that shouldn't be said among gente ajena?

Le agradesco mucho por ayudar a un pobre gringo como yo - segun a alguna gente hablo un Espanol "pessimo" y por eso quiero mejorarme!:nervous:

Norma Rosa

Bronze
Feb 20, 2007
In Spanish, when one uses diminutives ("culito" and not "culo","feita" and not "fea") one is being kinder. In the DR we love diminutives. They don't sound too harsh. Yes, "culito seco" implies that the person does not have much meat. But no one gets upset when called "culito seco." Now, don't go around addressing any slender person you see in the DR as "culito seco" or you are not going to have too many friends. It is a term used mainly by those very close to the one beeing addressed. In my experience, it is used with very young people only.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Would that phrase mean---little dried out butt ---as in- like a raisin- (seco) instead having the full "grape"

Aprendo espanol! gracias!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Would that phrase mean---little dried out butt ---as in- like a raisin- (seco) instead having the full "grape"

Aprendo espanol! gracias!

very good yes you are right. that's exactly what it means.

Chipo you are a riot this is the first thing I read this morning.

C

Chip00

very good yes you are right. that's exactly what it means.

Chipo you are a riot this is the first thing I read this morning.

We aim to please!

I've got lot's of little phrases/names that I've learned over the years that I think are pretty funny but sometimes I'm not sure if they are appropriate.

Here is another one for the funny bone. I've also been called a "cuerpo de mako", that is un barrigon con el culito seco:p

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
We aim to please!

I've got lot's of little phrases/names that I've learned over the years that I think are pretty funny but sometimes I'm not sure if they are appropriate.

Here is another one for the funny bone. I've also been called a "cuerpo de mako", that is un barrigon con el culito seco:p

ay Dios mio dile a tu esposa que te diga cosas bonita de vez en cuando!!!;)

pobrecito :(

Status
Not open for further replies.