Curfew Tightened Considerably

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I will be surprised if you cannot take a prescription or a refill to the drugstore.....

Even if they walk to the curb to get it.... and return it to you there

Feb 7, 2007
You are spreading wrong info WW, based on that picture from Presidencia which some cracknut created and published.

Read the decree.

Bars restaurants and colmados cannot have patrons consuming foods inside
Pharmacies Restaurants and colmados can have delivery employees working 11 pm

Two different things and two different articles of decree

I add the decree for more clarity

Attachments

• Decreto 740-20.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 176

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I went to the pharmacy today instead of waiting. I asked and my pharmacy will not be letting people inside and they will not be open 24 hours anymore. You can go and get medication apparently but it is curbside pickup or delivery by motoconcho.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I went to the pharmacy today instead of waiting. I asked and my pharmacy will not be letting people inside and they will not be open 24 hours anymore. You can go and get medication apparently but it is curbside pickup or delivery by motoconcho.
So what's wrong with that?

Feb 7, 2007

Sounds like April 2020 deja Vu

Reactions: Juan Bosch

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I suspect you are correct. After the next SOE is approve we will see if it continues

Will people that kite board, windsurf or surf be prevented from these "public" activities from at least January 1 to January 10?
They better be. If I can't sip a Presidente in Sosua or swim at Playa Grande they can't be allowed to use the ocean in Cabarete. The AI beaches need to be shut down too.

Any bets on when demonstrations start ?
I am thinking by Wednesday

Reactions: twoinsosua

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Curbside pickup..... who said that recently ?
I will be surprised if you cannot take a prescription or a refill to the drugstore.....

Even if they walk to the curb to get it.... and return it to you there

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
So what's wrong with that?
A lot of people depend on the advice of the pharmacist that's what's wrong.
Can you use a credit car curbside too ?
This has not been thought through and the people will not be able to do their routines. I suspect the motoconchos and taxistas will be some of the first to raise a squawk. How can they survive with half a day and reduced seating, or are they shut down entirely ? Public transport is likely the main cause of the virus spread - it sure isn't in the pharmacies

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
You are spreading wrong info WW, based on that picture from Presidencia which some cracknut created and published.

Read the decree.

Who is going to have deliveries by someone they don't know coming at 11 PM from a colmado, especially if they live in a gated community as an example ?

Feb 7, 2007
Who is going to have deliveries by someone they don't know coming at 11 PM from a colmado, especially if they live in a gated community as an example ?

You call your known colmado. They send their known guy. Most likely guy you have seen before as most colmados doing delivery now have had delivery for ages.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

Read the decree.

There's something wrong with the logic here...

I can enter a colmado for a beer.... can't drink it there

But , I CANNOT enter a farmacia to get my pills... life saving pills perhaps

I will bet this gets clarified--- SOON!!!

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
There's something wrong with the logic here...

I can enter a colmado for a beer.... can't drink it there

But , I CANNOT enter a farmacia to get my pills... life saving pills perhaps

I will bet this gets clarified--- SOON!!!

Yes. Logic. We could begin with the logic of quarantining the healthy, not the sick. For the first time in human history. With 'questionable' results. It's good to apply logic to the happenings of 2020. Because from a public health, economic and social perspective, none of it makes sense.

ppondr1ridiotz

Nov 18, 2020
santiago, dr
g
Yes. Logic. We could begin with the logic of quarantining the healthy, not the sick. For the first time in human history. With 'questionable' results. It's good to apply logic to the happenings of 2020. Because from a public health, economic and social perspective, none of it makes sense.
government, big pharma are proven evil liars. its beyond me how people can still believe anything these people got to say

Reactions: Tonchi and nanita
Status
Not open for further replies.