D.r. Women and stupid men

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Me I am fat ugly and stupid as hell. I depend on the old reliable dollar. Gets me out of all the tight jams I get into and into all the tight......get the picture

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Very very true. We laugh about that all the time lol i see it all the time i even had a friend and told him.it is not her friend he is ****ing her. Now he doesnt talk to me and still sends her money..

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Lol lol i am real bad at writing as you can see and cant spell lol but i am pure usa has my father his father and his

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Now he doesnt talk to me and still sends her money..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YuonfYZLPjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.............

OMG..................

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Billy....We are all manly men...right? and we all dream of the girl true to us. I engage in that fantasy also. As a hard working army man (not too many belts) I try to speak the "truth" as much as possible but...we all have our "truth".
Reality is a s.o.b. and some times gets the best of us...but I will continue my search for that tall hot lady that would rock my world AND on top of that...is true to me (for what ever reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.