Dealing with the chicas when you don't want to be bothered

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I know I am going to be worked while on P.C. that's comes with the territory. I treat every chica with respect, until they pinch me! Theres no reason to pinch or pull on me. I hate that. But if they scratch my back I buy them a beer. Its all about positive rewards! Hahaha

Some guys like their nipples pinched, but hate having their backs scratched. The girls told me it's very confusing for them!:cross-eye:confused:

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
It won't be long and this won't be a problem. If the mayor gets what she wants. One will be able to sit unmolested as there will be no one around. :) LOL

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
After 9:00, the only places that have any life or energy are the chica bars. Who wants to sit in an empty bar?

Dec 26, 2011
Heard the one about the guy that went to Disneyworld that had a Disney character phobia? He got flustered and irritated when they approached him. Even the sight of them made him uneasy. Upon returning home, traumatized, his therapist recommended vacationing in another spot next time.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Heard the one about the guy that went to Disneyworld that had a Disney character phobia? He got flustered and irritated when they approached him. Even the sight of them made him uneasy. Upon returning home, traumatized, his therapist recommended vacationing in another spot next time.
You smoothie you ;)