Delancer B&W TV on CABLE ???

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Does anyone else have the problem of B&W only on all De Lancer Channels ? Internet seems fine but TV is like the 50's for those of you that can remember that far back!

Olly

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have had DeLancer for a long time and have never had that problem. And it has never been reported before on DR1. Take your TV to DeLancer for repair. They do a good job.

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
Never had that problem and I just checked and everything looks good now. I have heard that sometimes a weak signal can cause loss of color and other odd behavior like sound issues. Odd that it is only affecting certain channels if I understand you correctly but maybe those channels already have weaker signals to start out with. I would see what DeLancer has to say. May be an issue in the TV or may be a simple wiring issue with the cable to your house.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hi All,
Thanks for replying. TV is OK on DVD but on CATV only give black and white on all channels! The Start up screen from the Digital Box is in colour but goes to B&W after initialization! Guess it is the box - only changed it about a month ago . Back to De Lancer!

Olly

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hi All,
Update - it was the box - the Tech at De Lancer fixed it in no time - it was something to do with reprogramming it through the user password so I dont really know what the problem was. Some setting had changed on the box.
It was great service from De Lancer in their Sosua Office .

Olly and the Team