Delta is the worst airline in USA

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
To my knowledge, they have no flights to these routes at the moment. It stopped a while back.
AZB

Aug 21, 2007
To my knowledge, they have no flights to these routes at the moment. It stopped a while back.
AZB

You are right, AZB. But, Delta told me about a month ago that the flights would continue in December for high season.

Lindsey

Aug 21, 2007
Okay, I just went to their website and looked at flights to both STI and POP. There are regular flights to STI via Atlanta through April. That's as far as I searched. POP also has flights through April, however it appears that Delta flies this route only once a week or so.

Lindsey

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
There will be service JFK & ATL to POP

ATL-POP on Delta beginning Dec 18, 2010 - Apr 2, 2011. Saturdays only.
JFK-POP Dec 25, 2010 - Apr 30, 2011 Saturdays only.
No ATL-STI only JFK-STI daily

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
sad, POP will be out of the picture.
hey latino2002, i was in atl one day, going to sdq. I saw you pass by me but it didn't occur to me it was you. But then my brother told me that you had asked for me. I went to look for you but I was told you got struck inside the tel Aviv flight which was super late (24hrs +). You could not get out and my brother didn't want to go near the gate as he was worried that he would be pulled inside as well.
Do you still work as a flight attendant or you have changed your position again?
Hope to run into you again.
AZB

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
sad, POP will be out of the picture.
hey latino2002, i was in atl one day, going to sdq. I saw you pass by me but it didn't occur to me it was you. But then my brother told me that you had asked for me. I went to look for you but I was told you got struck inside the tel Aviv flight which was super late (24hrs +). You could not get out and my brother didn't want to go near the gate as he was worried that he would be pulled inside as well.
Do you still work as a flight attendant or you have changed your position again?
Hope to run into you again.
AZB

I did remember that day..was a crazy day...Ufff ...Dl152 very Late new Crew.
I still working as a Flight attendant..but sometimes I work as a FSM (Inflight supervisor)..
Next time let me know..you got my Email?