dentist in dr

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Thank you SO MUCH Lucille!
I will PM you the questions I tried to ask-- And perhaps we can even meet in Santiago that day? My sister is coming with me and I was goi9ng to have her explore Santiago while I get my implant and then we are driving to Las Terrenas where I have a rental house--
Thank you again-
Susan

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Thank you SO MUCH Lucille!
I will PM you the questions I tried to ask-- And perhaps we can even meet in Santiago that day? My sister is coming with me and I was goi9ng to have her explore Santiago while I get my implant and then we are driving to Las Terrenas where I have a rental house--
Thank you again-
Susan

No problem, my pleasure....

needteeth

Jun 23, 2009
Lucille, does your dentist have a price list? I just received a quote from a service called Gosculptura but cant find anyone who has used them for dental. The work would be done in cr. I am really looking for a reliable referral.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lucille, does your dentist have a price list? I just received a quote from a service called Gosculptura but cant find anyone who has used them for dental. The work would be done in cr. I am really looking for a reliable referral.

Why don't you email or call the people at Dental Cibao?

Their link is in this thread.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007

needteeth:
No.... he doesn't have a price list....and also he doesn't speak English...
Why don't you relax and try Dental Cibao Centres, they have a price list, they speak English, they are professional ...Robert and some other DR1s have used them and they are reliable....(Everything you are looking for )