Desperately seeking a long-term rental in cabarete area

JLA1125

Aug 14, 2013
I had to book a year in advance to get a nice place in Cabarete for a six-month stay from next February to July. Once I get there, though, I plan on seeing about moving to a different place. As other posters have stated, it's just a lot easier to get a place when you're actually there.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I had to book a year in advance to get a nice place in Cabarete for a six-month stay from next February to July. Once I get there, though, I plan on seeing about moving to a different place. As other posters have stated, it's just a lot easier to get a place when you're actually there.

Do I understand correctly that you made a 6 month booking somewhere, but when you get here you will look for another place to stay and skip out on that booking?

JLA1125

Aug 14, 2013
Do I understand correctly that you made a 6 month booking somewhere, but when you get here you will look for another place to stay and skip out on that booking?

It depends on whether they let me, how much time I have left on the booking, how much I may have to pay to get out of the booking, what other places are available at what prices, etc. There will be a lot of factors in place.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It depends on whether they let me, how much time I have left on the booking, how much I may have to pay to get out of the booking, what other places are available at what prices, etc. There will be a lot of factors in place.

Very well then. Please never book with us.