Did you meet your wife/GF in Sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Aha... Les Moonves in disguise .... !!??

But - Yes, it is an arrangement which can progress....or not.

When there is a mutual need.....

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
A girl with the mentally of taking a man for a ride and using him come from every part of the DR. Truth is a pay for girl is at least truthful you know what you are getting. Not a girl that can rob your heart.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
We may just have some of the sick ones right here watching. No ties to this country at all - yet their presence is felt everyday as predators.

Just saying!
Predators? The only predators I've ever seen walking the streets of Sosua wear
bright colored spandex dresses 1 size to small and weigh about 200lbs. Far as I'm
concerned they are the only "predators" who's presence is felt everyday in Sosua.
The rest is just a bunch of attention seeking fools trying to sell a story....and I ain't buying it.

Sep 4, 2012
bright colored spandex dresses 1 size to small and weigh about 200lbs. Far as I'm
concerned they are the only "predators" who's presence is felt everyday in Sosua.
The rest is just a bunch of attention seeking fools trying to sell a story....and I ain't buying it.

Some, might just be "flying" over the radar and landing for quick stops. They are out here, and they exactly know who they are.

Losers with a few dollars, buying themselves a way between legs - sick and sad, and very Sosua!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

I agree. When the real predators are around, everybody knows who they are. Within hours.. sometimes minutes.

It does not take long for folks to know who the guy is asking for underage boys and girls. Unfortunately most look the other way and mind their own business.

When I lived in BC many years ago, you could spot them the moment they walked down the street with a kid or sat on a bench talking to them. Stupid easy to spot. Many times the police knew too but it didn't take much for them to ignore what was going on - Hey, a family has to eat, right?

Was there a lot of them? Absolutely not. 1 or 2? Definitely. Obviously 1 or 2 too many.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
For every underage boy or girl being abused by a foreigner there are many many more being abused by a local so it is not a problem specific to Sosua by any means.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
For every underage boy or girl being abused by a foreigner there are many many more being abused by a local so it is not a problem specific to Sosua by any means.

Absolutely.

Whether we like it or not, 13 to 17 yr. old girls are still trophies to be collected by local men, no matter what part of the country you're in..

That 60%+ of unwed mothers from those ages didn't come from tourists.

habi

Oct 17, 2015
Ok maybe I am confused... But what has all this to do with the OP's question???? :confused::confused: :bored:

Sep 4, 2012
I see - the problem are the local folks, nothing to do with pedophiles, hooker lovers, and young girls thrill seeker?

Sure, blame them.

I get it!

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I see - the problem are the local folks, nothing to do with pedophiles, hooker lovers, and young girls thrill seeker?

Sure, blame them.

I get it!

I'm glad you finally get it.

I'm just being realistic. In the big scheme of things, the problem is 99% local, 1% tourist.

You bet I blame them. If it weren't for locals who created the problem, the tourists wouldn't be coming here looking for their thrills.

@ Habi: If there wasn't a thriving local thirst for all things sexual with a concentration in Sosua, the OP would have never asked the question.

All of this has everything to do with the original question.

Status
Not open for further replies.