Difficulties Using a Dominican Passport

Dr_Taylor

Oct 18, 2017
Again Most Americans outside of NYC Miami Metro area of Boston NJ have no idea what a Dominican looks like or even where the Dominican Republic is. No idea on Europe but would suspect there are a bunch in the same group with the Americans.
Most U.S. citizens--I refuse to call them American--could not find the Hudson River on a map, let alone Puerto Plata. As with most countries in the Americas, the skin tone ranges from pale white with blue eyes to jet black with curly hair. The Americans hold the full array, and anyone who has lived or traveled in the Americas, North, Central, or South knows this.

Dr_Taylor

Oct 18, 2017
Well as Dominican that has been on 11 countries I could tell that im not sure if I look Dominican becase in Cancun in a souvenil sotre they started to talk to me in portuguees thinking I was Brazilean
I have to laugh, because I get this. Because I also speak Brazilian Portuguese, my Spanish can sound like I live near a Brazilian border and I often inadvertently use Portuguese words in speech. Once, I had a Cuba translate my Spanish to a Guatemalan. The Cuban could understand me completely, but the Guatemalan not so much. Muito bem.