Distance calculator and more!

Peter gets much love today.
I actually drive with my windows down and the A/C on, lol. I know it sounds daft but when my windows are up I can't see out of them. I blacked them out, wrong (I'm not a mechanic ), I can kinda of see but now well enough to see other cars unless I look really squinty eyed for enough time for me to drive into something I front of me. So I just drive with them down.

Anyway, another daft expat among the daft dums dums!

SO funny we do the same sometimes. I Love them Blacked out so much because no one knows we are gringos but on certain turns i have to open up the windows which defeats the purpose obviously of safety etc...
Still i will always have them blacked out like this! Not allowed in Canada to do this sh8T!
I can also do whatever i want while driving and no one sees! MWAHAHAHHAHAAHA!

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I know, it seems on the youtube video people even keep drag ( they do keep mentioning the drag) queens in the car, hmmmmmmm, maybe my blacked out windows aren't such a disguise after all.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
What I've always hear about MPG is the easiest way is to keep your tires correctly inflated and the car tuned. I notice a big improvement by using the Cruise control as well.

I do believe that, but where do I get my car tuned. Peugeot dealer doesn't seem to know how to tune a Peugeot.