DNA test

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Lol, no, he didn't ask me for the money. This happened 4 years ago. I am just trying to wrap my head around how someone would pay child support for a child without even knowing if it is his. He only had sex with her once and since his kid she has had 3 more kids with 3 other men.

Sometimes it can only take one time to come out pregnant.:) No, you are repeating what HE said. You do not know for certain that he ONLY had sex with her once.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Maybe he did just sleep with her once...once on Monday, once on Tuesday, etc.... What is more bothersome is the lack of protection.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Ya think ??

this is why we rent em when we get to " our age"... but then thats frowned upon sometimes.
and when a Woman does it its " romance Traveling"...
I dont really mind the contradiction or hypocrisy ... in fact we try to help women like this to see the light, as we doing in this thread right here.
Hopefully she will get the courage to see the situation for what it is before she gets in any deeper.

There's precious little romance in it, and I'll do it just like the guys do. And like Sophie Tucker says: 20 goes into 80 a helluva a lot more than 80 goes into 20. The trick is to use them but never, ever give into any fantasies of having feelings for them. Sometimes it actually is better to rent than to buy.

Last edited:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You dont use protection when you have sex with guys you barely know?

HaHa, 50% of the men on this site screw whores they know are whores without protection. In my experience in DR middle aged men are a disgrace when it comes to protection, and really stupidly proud of it, or at least are open about it:ermm:.
Obviously now I've mentioned it they'll clam up, but not unusual to hear them screaming 'Oh, as long as you don't take them up the arse you don't need to strap up'.
Foreign men in DR are as bad as any barrio gutter rat when it comes to sexually transmitted percentages, utter ignoramous.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
As long as you are happy then live your life as you wish. Hopefully, you can increase the $500 monthly income.

Of course she can be happy and live her life as she wishes. I doubt she wishes to end penniless though!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There's precious little romance in it, and I'll do it just like the guys do. And like Sophie Tucker says: 20 goes into 80 a helluva a lot more than 80 goes into 20. The trick is to use them but never, ever give into any fantasies of having feelings for them. Sometimes it actually is better to rent than to buy.

If it "Flies",..."Floats",...or "F#*KS",....RENT IT!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

donP

Dec 14, 2008
20 into 80

... Sophie Tucker says: 20 goes into 80 a helluva a lot more than 80 goes into 20.

And here we see Miss Sophie living what she says:

GringaSankie_zpssdnu7gex.jpg

Poor guy...

donP

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You can not just make an appointment at a lab, even if accepted by the court, then wander into the court afterwards and say 'look, had it done', be clear on that. You need to inform the court which clinic you have chosen (there are several) and the clinic which court the results need to go to, and the clinic will send results directly to them, and you obviously.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
You can not just make an appointment at a lab, even if accepted by the court, then wander into the court afterwards and say 'look, had it done', be clear on that. You need to inform the court which clinic you have chosen (there are several) and the clinic which court the results need to go to, and the clinic will send results directly to them, and you obviously.

No, what I mean is the court would send you specifically to Patria Rivas.

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
If she has an income of $500/ month and $500 in savings then she is already broke.

Who knows, maybe she has some money and is playing the game at a higher level than most by living low in the DR and telling her boyfriend she only makes $500 a month.