Do all dominican women steal from there men

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Watch out boys, this is the self professed ladies man of Santo Domingo. In his own words, he may not know everything, but he does know women, hahahaha,,, hehehehehe!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
That's like a wife asking the husband"baby can you babysit tonight so I can go out"

What is strange about this? I don't get it at all and I can see a usually intelligent poster (waytogo) has liked it. So someone explain this to me. When ever I go out I ask my wife if she minds looking after our daughter alone that evening, or even just for having plans herself also. And she does the same. Is this not called 'not taking your better half forgranted'?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Now we know why you were only married for a short time. My wife is a strong woman wih a streak of independence. There is our money, her money, and my money. My wife had her school before we ever met and she knows how to run her business. Simply accounting procedures demand payback of loans. Keeps bookkeepers happy and everyone involved knows what money went where.
So with "her money and our money" she still did not have enough? Good job!! for loaning your wife so money LOL

btw Bob can I ask you a simple question? Is there a woman in SD that makes around 78,000USD at the age of 34

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
My daughter's mother probably pay more money in taxes then your wife makes in a year. Your right my Pakistani GF is super poor LOL

I notice she's your Ex, you can't actually say a woman who can actually fkin stand to sty with you, lol. like your Dominican childs mother of 8 months, and what, now your moving onto Pakistani breeding. I've got an Afghan hound needs a good seeing to when you get a few minutes.

You're a fkn joke sunshine, grow up and stop screwing dogs on heat, step into a mans shoes and try to stay with one of the mothers of your pups, I've got street dogs of 12 years who've seen less action than you. And that's not a compliment you fkn moron!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
So with "her money and our money" she still did not have enough? Good job!! for loaning your wife so money LOL

btw Bob can I ask you a simple question? Is there a woman in SD that makes around 78,000USD at the age of 34

Actually there are quite a few that make good money. I know a graphic Artist in her mid-thirties that definitely makes good coin, another that is a bank officer (in charge of the credit department at BP), and several dentists that have substancial income. You obviously don't understand business.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I notice she's your Ex, you can't actually say a woman who can actually fkin stand to sty with you, lol. like your Dominican childs mother of 8 months, and what, now your moving onto Pakistani breeding. I've got an Afghan hound needs a good seeing to when you get a few minutes.

You're a fkn joke sunshine, grow up and stop screwing dogs on heat, step into a mans shoes and try to stay with one of the mothers of your pups, I've got street dogs of 12 years who've seen less action than you. And that's not a compliment you fkn moron!
Oh my word!!! I get it now you are jealous of me. Get in line buddy:smoke:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

Air Force surgeon (of which there are women) make RD85,000 Per month. My neighbours are mid 30's!
Next!!!

Let me give you a hint of how you cn make your life better. Stop judging people on the size of their bank balance, no on, even gold diggers like a smart arse skint dude, and you are fooling no one here, absolutely no one. Really, get with the program, you will eventually be left behind if you don't grow up soon.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Oh my word!!! I get it now you are jealous of me. Get in line buddy:smoke:

Very Very poor come back to a legit post, try harder or stop posting sh1t you can't handle being criticized for. You're as cool as a freshly laid turd in my back yard, and their aint no breeze cooling you down.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Air Force surgeon (of which there are women) make RD85,000 Per month. My neighbours are mid 30's!
Next!!!

Let me give you a hint of how you cn make your life better. Stop judging people on the size of their bank balance, no on, even gold diggers like a smart arse skint dude, and you are fooling no one here, absolutely no one. Really, get with the program, you will eventually be left behind if you don't grow up soon.

New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco are the only cities ahead of mine as far as cost of living. Are you saying the rich people in Santo Domingo can come close to the wealthy people in the Chicago land? We spend more money at Starbucks then some of the people spend at the supermarket in SD

Michael Jordan is selling his home for 22,000,000 million dollars in Highland Park IL, SORRY I mean his ex wife Juanita is selling the home.

Dog I know about Santo Domingo, I know you can rent a nice 2 bed 2 bath condo on the malecon for around 1000USD that same apartment will run you around 7,500USD a month on Lake Shore Drive. Piantini is a very expensive area in SD right I saw a new apartment on sell in this barrio for 850,000USD for 5 bed 5 bath apartment, this same apartment will run you around 15,000,000USD on Michigan Ave here.

You neighbors will run out of money within 5 days of visiting Chicago I promise you that. BTW Let them know if they park a car downtown Chicago it will cost them 25USD for 2 hour at most most parking garages and if they are on the Mag Mile it will be arounf 36USD for 2 hours.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Yip, more retarded by the second. You asked Bob for a profession that pays more than RD78,000 per month, so I gave you a specific profession that does. Nowhere did I extend the post to what you are saying, or talk about Michael Jordon or Madonna or even Tiger Woods.
Again you make yourself look like a penis, just by being yourself, sad that a person capable of producing kids can be so fkd up in the head.

Go back to your monopoly board and leave life to real people.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You know, I think I've figured you out. You have been here with your parents and now play this online game with DR residents. No adult, bill paying, working responsible man thinks like you apparently do, or is so absorbed in what they obviously don't have.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
It's in the Clown Bin, the place for jokes and pointless humor.
'''''''Most of this thread has been about
images

Last edited:

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Even if they have money of there own they will steal of you

Well Joe, you know Jack ....

I know a poor Dominican women with five girls.
The "father and husband" is a whoring and drinking dead beat.
What money he had, he spend for"fun" to the point that there was no food for the kids.
On some days all mom had was water with sugar for the girls.
One day he came home drunk without food, so she knocked his teeth out with the handle of a machete and threw the teeth out of the window. He cried and left!
Years later when he needed an operation the ex wife sold her stuff and gave him money to help.
The moral:
Joe, you make poor choices and keep on repeating them......... when will you learn?