do you know of land for sale around $10-$15k

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
pavel said:
Hello Scot . is it east side or west side of C. how fahr from he beach, is something around?? / development / .tks and Rgds Paul
It is a few hundred meters from the beach which is the East side of the main beach in Cabarete. I took a ride there today with Alanindr and we both liked the lots. It is near a defunct disco called something like the Slow Crab Disco on the Samana side of Cabarete across the street from a beach house with "Remax" on the sign for sale. Hope this helps. I think it may back up on Pro Cab Developement.

pavel

Nov 14, 2003
Land for Sale

Scott... tks for that info .. I will be in Sosua in March, how can get hold of you or the seller.?? I have other RE project in mind so lets talk .. best Paul

padrecito

Sep 30, 2003
your offer

hi, my name is domingo, i sell piece of land but not in cabarette but a nice place as cabarette is, it's called juan dolio, have you heard of it? i have a project there and it's a nice place to live in or to invest in. it's a project where it has a tenis court, basketball court, roads, electricity green area, a country club. i can sell it from 400mts and on so the money you have makes the deal. my E-mail: domingo_r_tac@hotmail.com.. 809 8669949