Does anyone know a good webmaster

Stewhart

Sep 12, 2003
i'd say a designer would be the person who creates the concept, the programmer / implementer is the coder / slicer of the concept of the designer and then the webmaster would be the one to manage the content and perhaps do some optimisation, thats just my take on things.

what are the hosts in the DR a good standard or would it be advisable to stick to US/EU servers?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Margaret is a talented individual but she will tell you she is not a Webmaster! I would not hesitate to recommend her.

A website must be part of an overall marketing plan. The website itself needs to be clearly thought out. In this particular case there are things that may not work as well as they intended! It is a tool for the marketing of a service and products and needs to be treated as such.

In many cases we look at websites and either like them or don't like them. It is a group effort and at times the designer is limited by what the client wants and or demands. Sometimes they just dont think thru what needs to happen.

Personally I like what Robert here has done sometimes - he will put up a trial - page or concept - and see how we respond to it!