Does anyone know a psychic or exorcist..

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Originally Posted by Ladybird
Some houses can become disturbed if a lot of bad things have occurred in them. This house has got a terrible history of cruel and bad things, so laugh all you will but Im beginning to believe theres something very wrong here, I just cant believe all these things that are happening. Im an intelligent normal person (down Scott), so Im not going loopy.

Folks - Think back quite a bit to the original thread about this house & it's purchase by Ladybird & her then Husband ......... Don't you recall the place being dirty & despite the cleaner going in & cleaning it out (Check with Mags & her husbad) the place was filthy when Ladybird went to buy it??? I seem to recall Ladybird having a blazing row with both of them & refusing to pay - maybe the poltageist were to blame for re-dirtying the place?? The poltageist may also be upset that the deligated seller of the property was squeezed out by Ladybird going direct?? Stranger things have been known to upset Poltageist. I remember when ..... no, better leave that one for OFF the board comment!! - Grahame.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
BushBaby said:
Originally Posted by Ladybird
Some houses can become disturbed if a lot of bad things have occurred in them. This house has got a terrible history of cruel and bad things, so laugh all you will but Im beginning to believe theres something very wrong here, I just cant believe all these things that are happening. Im an intelligent normal person (down Scott), so Im not going loopy.

Folks - Think back quite a bit to the original thread about this house & it's purchase by Ladybird & her then Husband ......... Don't you recall the place being dirty & despite the cleaner going in & cleaning it out (Check with Mags & her husbad) the place was filthy when Ladybird went to buy it??? I seem to recall Ladybird having a blazing row with both of them & refusing to pay - maybe the poltageist were to blame for re-dirtying the place?? The poltageist may also be upset that the deligated seller of the property was squeezed out by Ladybird going direct?? Stranger things have been known to upset Poltageist. I remember when ..... no, better leave that one for OFF the board comment!! - Grahame.

Are you suggesting some of Ladybird's aquaintances maybe gaslighting her out of revenge for perceived bad treeatment?

- cool, I've been waiting years to be able to use the term "gaslighting"

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What I'm about to write is in no way intending to hurt anyone. It's just a thought.

I think ladybird has mentioned she has 4 guards ( is this right? ) so what I'm thinking is this. Is it at all possible that they are contributing to the broken things and strange happenings in order to keep their easy jobs?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh Anna, you have such a lovely mind!

the purpose of me suggesting that Ladybird have a "Trabajo" done, was thatit is never a secret, and soon, all of Sos?a would know that the house was the object of a "trabajo" that would shrivel up anyone's balls (or ovaries) if they so much as look nastily at the place. Really!

HB

Wyly

May 21, 2004
Damn good idea

Hillbilly said:
the purpose of me suggesting that Ladybird have a "Trabajo" done, was thatit is never a secret, and soon, all of Sos?a would know that the house was the object of a "trabajo" that would shrivel up anyone's balls (or ovaries) if they so much as look nastily at the place. Really!

HB

A 100% "thumbs up" on that. I remember a case in Toronto...

Wyly

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
ustelephone said:
I took to many Xanax to know what the hell you all are talking about, but is Haldon any fun?

Haldol is not "fun". It's an antipsicotic drug that antagonizes dopamine in the brain...If you take to much, you'll get "extra-pyramidal" symptoms..in other words...you'll look and feel like someone with parkinsons disease.

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
DRshooter said:
Haldol is not "fun". It's an antipsicotic drug that antagonizes dopamine in the brain...If you take to much, you'll get "extra-pyramidal" symptoms..in other words...you'll look and feel like someone with parkinsons disease.

For the curious (usetelephone, lambada, et al): DRShooter is correct re. the antidopaminergic activity of haldol; also people do not get "a high" out of this drug, and it often does cause some nasty neuromotor side effects in addition to pseudoparkinsonism. Haloperidol (brand name Haldol) is indicated for severe thought disorders characterized by psychosis (i.e. intrusive thoughts, hallucinations, "visions", paranoia, magical thinking, etc.) or for severe states of psychomotor agitation when it acts as major tranquilizer. 20 miligrams of the stuff, by the way, is not a gentle dose, it's actually an exageration and would rarely if ever be medically justified.

my earlier haldol and ect comments on this thread were meant as a joke to offer humorous relief for someone (ladybird) with what I thought had been deliberately bizarre account of events. she did not find it funny, and i have apologized. turns out that the poster was not joking re. her belief that her house is either haunted or else that she is being harassed by strangers.

so haldol is no fun; and this story is not funny anymore, at least to me.

- Tordok

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Ladybird said:
In Sosua or nearby please? any help appreciated.
I don't know what your situation is over in sosua. But I must tell you this story so you don't get taken advantage of.
My great-grandfather once bought a beautiful house for half the price because people said the place was haunted. He didn't belive in that stuff so he got the place and moved in. Of course, the first night there, he hears all sorts of chains rattling and moaning, there was blood on the front porch in the morning...you know...the works... My grandmother and her sisters were very nervous of course and everyone wanted to move. He refused. Next couple of nights he stayed up all night in a corner with a Shotgun.
You know what he found???
The groundskeeper did it all. He lived at the place free of charge before my great grandfather bought it and wanted the arrangement back the way it was. He caught the guy... sent him to jail... end of haunting.
If you believe in this sort of supernatural event, then this course of action is much more dificult.

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
MrMike said:
Are you suggesting some of Ladybird's aquaintances maybe gaslighting her out of revenge for perceived bad treeatment?

- cool, I've been waiting years to be able to use the term "gaslighting"

No wonder you talk about gaslighting, being in the power inverter business as you are... Perhaps you ought to use a more up to date term though, gas lights are hardly in use anymore. Or perhaps they actually are or will be again soon, at least in the DR, what with all the apagones ;-)) Anyways, "energy-saving-bulb-lighting" doesn't have quite the same ring or instant comprehension quality to it...