Does she really love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Its almost like she has split personality, sometimes she is the sweetest thing and others she acts like she wants to kill me.

We call them socks but ok.

She acts like she wants to kill you? I think you should continue with this relationship and marry this wonderful person asap.

OMG what a riot!!!!!!!

Reactions: Tamborista

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
perceived as a sock puppet

one just wonders how he decided to post in this little corner of the site , since hes new ...its not the place a new person would post...I rest my case for the prosecution

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

I just thought this girl was the one.

She was so sweet and quiet when I first met her and not she is loud, obnoxious and rude. ...................

I feel that she didnt even apply and just kept the money.

I know that she isnt no slut or prostitute because she was as tight as a virgin [/B]

Its almost like she has split personality, sometimes she is the sweetest thing and others she acts like she wants to kill me.

More signs of married life. Are you sure you didn't get "blackout" drunk and marry her on one of your trips? Could she have slipped you a mickey?

"Tight as a virgin"? A virgin with a kid? Maybe she's a Puta who specializes in underdeveloped clients?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
"Tight as a virgin"? A virgin with a kid? Maybe she's a Puta who specializes in underdeveloped clients?

Maybe she specializes in tightening that special muscle down there!!!!!!!!

There was a thread on this before!!!!;);)

Points to the first that can find that thread!!!!!

Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
images

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
one just wonders how he decided to post in this little corner of the site , since hes new ...its not the place a new person would post...I rest my case for the prosecution

jr, if you read the 2nd post is looks like the thread was moved here by BB. Defense rests :cheeky:

AE

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Yes I am an attractive male...

Of course you are.

...and yes I can get women where I live.

Of course you can. Which explains why you prefer a dysfunctional relationship with a semi-literate third world goon than with someone where you live.

I just thought this girl was the one.

Of course she is. All the signs point to it.

She was so sweet and quiet when I first met her...

She was baiting the hook.

...and now she is loud, obnoxious and rude.

No, she was always like that. You just didn't notice or didn't care.

We have broken up many times before.

One more time should do the trick. You sound like Ronnie from the "Jersey Shore".

I also sent her money for a visa to visit me and she says that she was denied but for some reason I feel that she didn't even apply and just kept the money.

She did keep the money and didn't apply. Every Dominican knows what the requirements for a visitor's visa to another country are. If she needed your money for the application, she doesn't have what it takes to meet the requirements. You would know this if you had done some research on this subject.

We didn't have sex when we first met. The next time I went to visit her we had sex and I know that she isn't no slut or prostitute because she was as tight as a virgin (no joke).

If that's what you think keeps a chica from being a whore, you've obviously never been around.

It's almost like she has split personality, sometimes she is the sweetest thing and others she acts like she wants to kill me.

She wants to kill you because she doesn't respect the fact that you are putting up with crap no self-respecting Dominican would take from a woman.

Dude, right now she's got you in a Boston Crab. Extricate yourself from this full nelson and go take some classes on how to "Cowboy Up". Real men don't let women stomp them like a Pamplona bull.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
She had a c-section geniuses.

Methinks the "virgin" in this story is YOU :surprised

I know (in the biblical sense) several Women who have had multiple vaginal births and maintain tight Pum-Pum. There are Putas in Cathouses all over the World who maintain tight Pum-Pum. There are Women who have had no children and only known one Man (in the biblical sense) that you would need to strap a mop handle across your back to keep from falling in. Tight Pum-Pum in and of itself indicates nothing other than the fact that you like it. Have you ever heard of an alum douche? Oldest trick in the book!

Using Alum to Tighten Vaginal Muscles | Reference.com

You're kinda new at this whole Man/ Woman thing, aren't you?

rafi5

Nov 24, 2010
Hey silverfox all that **** coming from your mouth and out your fingers would make sense if she didnt have the scars to prove it. Get of the couch, get the stink off your old smelly ass and go get a life instead of posting unnecessary bull**** to people whom do not want to hear your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.