Dog owners and their dogs?

TheHun

May 4, 2008
Johan,

Unfortunately my Golden Retriever in LA and I missed her a lot, therefor I don't need a trainer at this moment.
I just wonder if you have a place to go already in Santiago, friend/s who pick you up from the airport, etc...
If you need any help just PM me.

The Hun

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
can you train them not to eat owners legs or daughters dog

That's a little harsh JR, I'm walking fine now and it was daughter's dog who started it and let's be honest, any one or any thing that starts a fight with my three and expects a happy outcome is slightly delusional ;)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Im sure heledengebroad can get them saluting you in no time .We wouldnt want to see you legless.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
We have 6 malinois, a lab, 2 aussies and a border collie, but what the heck... you know them....:bunny:

will be arriving in jarabacoa on the 17th with the first 2 malinois, our old lab and one of the aussies, the rest will follow shortly...

for those interested, one of our malinois will have a litter end of november. She is Balcknecks A'Acira (trained in policework, world finalist dogfrisbee 2006-2007 and 2008), with one of the best bloodlines possible, and the father (policedog) is a direct descendant from Quatro, one of the best dogs ever in policework. Both dogs are very social and very protective towards their families. The father is a little more reserved, while Acira is more open. Both are midsized malinois. If interested pm me.

I am working on a small website with pics of the dogs, and their bloodlines.

Johan, if you need help with the demo, you know where to find us, and have a good flight

Peter