Domincans like japaneses

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
RacerX said:
Ahem, you brought up skin color Batman.
Please, enlighten everyone what motivated you to post this"

"You guys cant quit complaining about Haitians and now you want Japanese to come?"

Everybody knows the issue with Haitians is their poverty and excessive numbers. Plus, in this website is widely known of your pro-Haitian agenda to such a degree you go leaps and bounds trying to convince people that more poor Haitians will not pose a problem for Dominican development. So please, do the 'enlightening'

RacerX said:
Seems we have gotten to the root of your aversion of all things Haitian.
No, because that would mean a rejection of many people I love.

But, for many years I did had a strong aversion to all things Haitians. Years of meeting many Haitians and witnessing how quickly the initial all giggly friendly encounter became oddly cold and distant the moment they asked where I was from and I answered.

Or being embarrassed in front the entire lecture when a certain Miss Haitian learned about my origin and decided to make me feel as if I was responsible for what Trujillo did to them in front of the entire class. I had never been so embarrassed in my whole life as I was that day.

Or seeing the reaction of certain family members of an ex-Haitian girlfriend once they became aware of my origins.

After a while, I simply disregarded everything I was taught by my family and said, the hell with the Haitians. Took many, many years to learn to ignore the natural feelings those situations still creates in me; all in the name of 'being fair with everyone.'

So next time, take your BS to someone else, because you know nothing!

RacerX said:
And if they did "colonize" Haiti that wouldnt help Haiti, just Japanese corporations who did business with North Americans. If they came here it would just be an introduction of a highly educated technical class which would be preyed on by all the incompetent, bloodsucking, vultures who occupy political offices.
You're right. Maybe inmigration should end and all foreigners either kicked out or put through the knife. Those incompetent, bloodsucking, vultures that occupy political offices will ruin everything, regardless if the more help comes from Japan or more troubles from Haiti.:tired:

RacerX said:
The Haiti earthquake was IN PAP, and the Tsunami was about 500 miles from Tokyo in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
First of all, an earthquake and a tsunami are two different things.

Secondly, the earthquake was NOT in Port-au-Prince, it was closer to Leogane but in the mountain chain. And the earthquake that shooked Sandai, Japan was a 9.0; thus the shaking felt in Tokyo were probably around 6-7, similar to the quake in Haiti.

The results, however, speak for themselves.

RacerX said:
In addition, the real difference is that the Japanese didnt like being colonized so they made the effort to enhance their economy from post-war whore state to Pacific Rim industrial powerhouse. I dont even think there is the equivalent of "no es mi culpa' in Japanese. THAT is why they shouldnt come here as refugees from a post-earthquake, nuclear apocalypse calamity. How would they adjust? These are the people who invented the Toyota Prius how are you going to tell them you dont know how land use regulation works? These people lived with nuclear power 24 hours a day, who wants to have power 10 hours max and not even be sure of the voltage?
I guess you're right.

People that manage to rebuild a country to one of the greatest in the world after being atomic bombed into oblivion wouldn't be able to rebuild a totally collapsed country like Haiti or even give a boost to a much more functioning Dom Rep.

I guess we're better off with the almost 10 million Haitians on the other side of the island. That will really fix everything, according to your opinion (anyone can search your pro-Haitian posts by writing in the search box your penname and right next "Haitians").

I have to say, the ideas of Mr. I'm fine with a unification simply become more amazing with the passage of time.

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
GTFOH Man! NOW I KNOW YOU CRAZY! Really????????? I have to stop talking to people because all they ever do is tell me they dont have any food to eat but Dominicans dont like Japanese because they kill dolphins? What has a dolphin ever done for you? And if they are so hungry then why would it matter that a dolphin was killed. There is alot of meat on that fish. Fish, not mammal, fish, dolphin is a fish, porpoise is a mammal. Shark is a fish, whale is a mammal. But come on man I cant stand it no more. Killing dolphins? "All of the people starving in my country and you guys are killing dolphins, on the other side of the planet. I dont like you Hirosaki, you're bad!"

Do you even stop to think before you write? Dolphins are mammals, look it up. Japanese fishermen also kill a lot of whales. Your ignorance is astounding.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
RacerX is at least partially correct. A dolphin is a fish. It looks like this:

dolphin fish - Google Search

On the other hand, most people do not think of this beautiful fish when they hear the word dolphin, because the mammal also known as a porpoise is commenly referred to as a dolphin.

E

engineerfg

There are two ethnic group for which I fell a great admiration as they have built two big nations been very very short of environmental resources; Japan & Israel.:cheeky:

I would like more of theses people in my country.

JJ

Good news for you, Israel isn't an ethnic group!

E

engineerfg

Japaneses are always welcome in DR, just watched a video on CDN news and Dominican people from Costanza agreed that Japaneses people in this area had highly contributed with the developing of this town for the past decades since Trujillo setup a Japanese colony in this part of the country.

Would be great to continue this project in a solidarity effort due to the mayor desaster of this brother nation.

I would offer to bring half million Japaneses to DR.

JJ

If dominicans like the Japanese so much, how come they put platanos into their sushi? That's just wrong!

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Do you even stop to think before you write? Dolphins are mammals, look it up. Japanese fishermen also kill a lot of whales. Your ignorance is astounding.

Dont have a heart attack on my account Kemosabe. Dolphin is a fish, Porpoise is a mammal. In aquatic lifeforms, fish have vertical tails and mammals have horizontal tails. Mahi-mahi is a dolphin. What we call dolphins are porpoises. We call killer whales Orcas and sharks masters of the deep. The Orca is a much more adept killer than the shark ever could be. Its that pea brain that holds him back, much like you. But dont give up the faith, maybe you too will get a reality show on the Discovery Channel soon.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Dont have a heart attack on my account Kemosabe. Dolphin is a fish, Porpoise is a mammal. In aquatic lifeforms, fish have vertical tails and mammals have horizontal tails. Mahi-mahi is a dolphin. What we call dolphins are porpoises. We call killer whales Orcas and sharks masters of the deep. The Orca is a much more adept killer than the shark ever could be. Its that pea brain that holds him back, much like you. But dont give up the faith, maybe you too will get a reality show on the Discovery Channel soon.
Here you go dude. Once again you are the fountain of misinformation.
Differences Between Whales, Dolpins and Porpoises - Characteristics of Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises

E

engineerfg

I'm sure a brain like yourself could have figured out what he means. There is also more than one ethnic group in Japan but they are all Japanese.

Excluding us farangs, my simple brain remembers 99% of Japan being Japanese. What are the other ethnic groups in Japan that you speak of?

By comparison, almost a quarter (and in some regions more than half) of Israel is not Jewish, and doesn't support the existence of the 50 year old state of Israel.

So I guess my silly brain wins! Llego brain!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Noooooooooo. no. no. You guys cant quit complaining about Haitians and now you want Japanese to come? No, you wouldnt want that. In short time those 500K would talk about you guys like you talk about Haitians.
You must be on drugs, what do we talk about Haitians other than that they think that this country belongs to them and that they burn our trees? Japanese had settled in DR before, just like they have settled in Peru and other countries and have never had any problems with the locals. But you are too ignorant to know this from a man that says dolphins are not mammals.

I have to stop talking to people because all they ever do is tell me they dont have any food to eat.
Think what ever you want, Haitians have their own country and the same opportunities DR have had but they don't want to help themselves yet DR does what it can to help them though we are not economically fit to do so. You are a fool if you think that Dominicans dislike Haitians because they are poor, Dominicans are poor too and would still dislike Haitians even if Haitians were the richest people in the world.

Also if you are so concern about Haitians being hungry, why don't you stop coming to the DR and give the country of Haiti your business, or go there and do something similar to what a 24 y/o American did in DR, where he gave up everything to come to the DR to feed and teach a Haitian community in the DR through the help of family and friends back home, local business and the local government?

Not all the money in the world would erase the history of cruelness Dominicans suffered at the hands of Haitians. But you won't understand this, coming from someone that states that dolphins are not mammals.

Dominicans dont like Japanese because they kill dolphins?
Are you just ignorant or are you just reading selectively? When did I say Dominicans hate Japanese?

What has a dolphin ever done for you?
They have entertain me in movies, theme parks, when kayaking they travel with me and have kept sharks away from me. It is a natural bond that humans and dolphins share for each other especially when meeting in the ocean.

And if they are so hungry then why would it matter that a dolphin was killed.
Here is your ignorance again,
they are not hungry and this has nothing to do with the people, the people are not doing the killing of these dolphins, and no, it is not just one dolphin being killed. This is just the freaking Jap gov to stop these poor creatures from feeding tunas, during their Tuna season August thru December as if the ocean is not big enough to sustain the greed of the Jap gov and the feeding of dolphins.

There is alot of meat on that fish. Fish, not mammal, fish, dolphin is a fish, porpoise is a mammal.
Yes, their is a lot of meat in these mammals a meat that Japanese don't even want to eat because they also think is cruel to kill dolphins, plus dolphins' meat is extremely toxic because of the mercury level in the meat. But the government wraps up dolphins meat and label it under a different name to trick Japanese, without regard to the fact that they are poisoning their own people.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Excluding us farangs, my simple brain remembers 99% of Japan being Japanese. What are the other ethnic groups in Japan that you speak of?

By comparison, almost a quarter (and in some regions more than half) of Israel is not Jewish, and doesn't support the existence of the 50 year old state of Israel.

So I guess my silly brain wins! Llego brain!

Ainu, Ryukyuan, and Barakumin.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Please, enlighten everyone what motivated you to post this"

"You guys cant quit complaining about Haitians and now you want Japanese to come?"

Where did I mention skin color? What motivated me to post it? Because it is true, you people go on for days about Haitians this and Haitians that like anyone cares. Me, unifier? Sure, why not. 2 destitute countries in the middle of the ocean...gotta work together or go under. Aint no place else to go.

Everybody knows the issue with Haitians is their poverty and excessive numbers. Plus, in this website is widely known of your pro-Haitian agenda to such a degree you go leaps and bounds trying to convince people that more poor Haitians will not pose a problem for Dominican development. So please, do the 'enlightening'

I dont have an pro-Haitian agenda. I have an anti-destitution agenda. The enlightening is that if this island is 300 miles by 150 miles and NO ONE on both sides can leave without a visa AND most of the 18-19,000,000 persons cant get a visa then the people on this island will have to work for their own betterment. Now that sounds "pro-Haitian"? I m sure it would from a dude who drops statistics and government surveys. When you pro-corruption, pro-status quo guys write these posts you really got your moneys worth from the Baghdad Bob's School of Broadcasting. All you ever seem to do is extol us in the accolades of the wealthy in this country as though they got there money by all accounts, through perserverance and zeal. And then the rest of the country lives a diluvian lifestyle of abject poverty wishing they could do better. Always wishing. Then come the poverty pimps in the suede shoes, silk robes, herbal incense in the chalise and curt hymns who make it honorable to wish or be a wisher and apothesize being indulgently patient. Always wishing.

No, because that would mean a rejection of many people I love.

But, for many years I did had a strong aversion to all things Haitians. Years of meeting many Haitians and witnessing how quickly the initial all giggly friendly encounter became oddly cold and distant the moment they asked where I was from and I answered.

Or being embarrassed in front the entire lecture when a certain Miss Haitian learned about my origin and decided to make me feel as if I was responsible for what Trujillo did to them in front of the entire class. I had never been so embarrassed in my whole life as I was that day.

Or seeing the reaction of certain family members of an ex-Haitian girlfriend once they became aware of my origins.

After a while, I simply disregarded everything I was taught by my family and said, the hell with the Haitians. Took many, many years to learn to ignore the natural feelings those situations still creates in me; all in the name of 'being fair with everyone.'

That sound like some Ricki Lake talk show jazz. Not my cross to bear. Still dont know what this has to do with skin color.

So next time, take your BS to someone else, because you know nothing!

You're right. Maybe inmigration should end and all foreigners either kicked out or put through the knife. Those incompetent, bloodsucking, vultures that occupy political offices will ruin everything, regardless if the more help comes from Japan or more troubles from Haiti.:tired:

I m right? I never said immigration should end. If anything you should get from that last sentence it is that political corruption should end. A underdeveloped country to had wanted to invest in itself would take in the Japanese and used them as mentors to develop the infrastructure to 1st World standards in short time. But in a place like the DR, the business climate is necrotic and therefore all you have are vultures and dung beetles looking to pick at the flesh of these Japanese syndicates. Then in due time they decide not to stay because the venture is a money loser due to the large amount of government payouts one has to make to stay in business.

First of all, an earthquake and a tsunami are two different things.

Secondly, the earthquake was NOT in Port-au-Prince, it was closer to Leogane but in the mountain chain. And the earthquake that shooked Sandai, Japan was a 9.0; thus the shaking felt in Tokyo were probably around 6-7, similar to the quake in Haiti.

The results, however, speak for themselves.

What results? That the country with exuberant engineering standards fared better than the one without any? No Sh!t!

I guess you're right.

People that manage to rebuild a country to one of the greatest in the world after being atomic bombed into oblivion wouldn't be able to rebuild a totally collapsed country like Haiti or even give a boost to a much more functioning Dom Rep.

Nope. Because of the above mentioned vultures.

I guess we're better off with the almost 10 million Haitians on the other side of the island. That will really fix everything, according to your opinion (anyone can search your pro-Haitian posts by writing in the search box your penname and right next "Haitians").

I have to say, the ideas of Mr. I'm fine with a unification simply become more amazing with the passage of time.

Thank you very much. But to clarify I dont think you can find my username with any "pro-Haitian" posts in the search guide. Again they are anti-Destitution posts. Anti-abjection posts. And if you want to vilify any comment I make try this one: IF you want Haiti to be better how about decapitating those Creole bourgeoise elite and feeding them to the sharks? They seem to be the greatest hindrance to success. Especially when they dont look like the general population.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Where did I mention skin color? What motivated me to post it? Because it is true, you people go on for days about Haitians this and Haitians that like anyone cares. Me, unifier? Sure, why not. 2 destitute countries in the middle of the ocean...gotta work together or go under. Aint no place else to go.

I dont have an pro-Haitian agenda. I have an anti-destitution agenda. The enlightening is that if this island is 300 miles by 150 miles and NO ONE on both sides can leave without a visa AND most of the 18-19,000,000 persons cant get a visa then the people on this island will have to work for their own betterment. Now that sounds "pro-Haitian"? I m sure it would from a dude who drops statistics and government surveys. When you pro-corruption, pro-status quo guys write these posts you really got your moneys worth from the Baghdad Bob's School of Broadcasting. All you ever seem to do is extol us in the accolades of the wealthy in this country as though they got there money by all accounts, through perserverance and zeal. And then the rest of the country lives a diluvian lifestyle of abject poverty wishing they could do better. Always wishing. Then come the poverty pimps in the suede shoes, silk robes, herbal incense in the chalise and curt hymns who make it honorable to wish or be a wisher and apothesize being indulgently patient. Always wishing.

That sound like some Ricki Lake talk show jazz. Not my cross to bear. Still dont know what this has to do with skin color.

I m right? I never said immigration should end. If anything you should get from that last sentence it is that political corruption should end. A underdeveloped country to had wanted to invest in itself would take in the Japanese and used them as mentors to develop the infrastructure to 1st World standards in short time. But in a place like the DR, the business climate is necrotic and therefore all you have are vultures and dung beetles looking to pick at the flesh of these Japanese syndicates. Then in due time they decide not to stay because the venture is a money loser due to the large amount of government payouts one has to make to stay in business.

What results? That the country with exuberant engineering standards fared better than the one without any? No Sh!t!

Nope. Because of the above mentioned vultures.

Thank you very much. But to clarify I dont think you can find my username with any "pro-Haitian" posts in the search guide. Again they are anti-Destitution posts. Anti-abjection posts. And if you want to vilify any comment I make try this one: IF you want Haiti to be better how about decapitating those Creole bourgeoise elite and feeding them to the sharks? They seem to be the greatest hindrance to success. Especially when they dont look like the general population.

Move all the Haitians to Florida, and it would improve the Culture of the USA, allow the land to recover in Haiti, and Dominican could then only blame themselves for their proverty. Raxer could then only have to travel to Florida to get laid. He wouldn't even have to do money exchange. Racer you have enough destitute Americans to worry out.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Yes, this girl hates Dominicans because I have call their government out for allowing to kill 100,000 thousands of defenseless dolphins every year in the pacific.
But we can't say that Japanese hate Dominicans base on a 2 or 3 Japanese. I don't attack the people, just their government for allowing such crimes against these mammals.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LQRFPtiywTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What about the millions of defenseless Cows, Pigs, and Lamb that the Westerners slaughter every year, do you attack the Western governments? The Japanese don't understand the fuss over Flipper, when we kill Bambi.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
RacerX is at least partially correct. A dolphin is a fish. It looks like this:

dolphin fish - Google Search

On the other hand, most people do not think of this beautiful fish when they hear the word dolphin, because the mammal also known as a porpoise is commenly referred to as a dolphin.

I hope the Japanese kill every last one as long as they remember to leave them out of the can. There's not much worse that can spoil your day than when a school of about 50 dolphins happens upon the fishing charter that you just paid $600US for and follows your boat for the next 6 hours. If there are any fish in the vicinity they'll get all the good ones and leave you with a couple of hand sized skipjacks.

I hate dolphins! I'll be carrying a snake charmer (.410 ga. shotgun/ 21" barrel) on my next charter trip.

May 12, 2005
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K0P0aS4CBBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Move all the Haitians to Florida, and it would improve the Culture of the USA, allow the land to recover in Haiti, and Dominican could then only blame themselves for their proverty. Raxer could then only have to travel to Florida to get laid. He wouldn't even have to do money exchange. Racer you have enough destitute Americans to worry out.

Maybe, but not enough fake Native American Canadians.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
What about the millions of defenseless Cows, Pigs, and Lamb that the Westerners slaughter every year, do you attack the Western governments? The Japanese don't understand the fuss over Flipper, when we kill Bambi.

These have been food for thousands of years, while man has always protected dolphins. That is why it is illegal to kill them. If you don't think there is enough fish in the ocean for you to survive you should not be into fishing. Start raising cattle, because dolphins whether you like it or not, need to eat too. We are intruders in their world by taking away their food, not the other way around.