Dominican Driver License in US/NY

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
You are basing it at Peso to U.S. Dollar exchange rates. I'm basing at income level of parallels. Middle class, etc...

Miami, just like S.D. has a great number of informal business going on behind residential doors.

The key to living comfortably in Miami is to forge ahead and get your own business or stream of income other than just your paycheck.

Right. For now at least I make US compensation but live in DR. That may change..

Starting small business may be easier in DR. Wife wants to open a salon for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Right. For now at least I make US compensation but live in DR. That may change..

Starting small business may be easier in DR. Wife wants to open a salon for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting a Salon in Miami will require less investment than one of equal level in the DR. You can pretty much save a bundle by shopping for equipment from failed Salons all around greater Miami. Heck! You can even form a new corporation and start off with credit established once registered. In the DR this is very limited.

The biggest hurdle in Miami and for a Salon, would be getting the right crew. Since most will only come work to build a clientele and then just operate from their home or flee to another shop, with those clients on tow.

The one thing nobody will tell you for a biz in Miami is the hard work it takes to make it happen. Miami is a cruel city for biz.
Behind all those D&G shades and glitz, people are simply penny pinchers. They'll leave an usual shop for one that offers them a buck savings for the trend.

Apr 7, 2014
Starting a Salon in Miami will require less investment than one of equal level in the DR. You can pretty much save a bundle by shopping for equipment from failed Salons all around greater Miami. Heck! You can even form a new corporation and start off with credit established once registered. In the DR this is very limited.

The biggest hurdle in Miami and for a Salon, would be getting the right crew. Since most will only come work to build a clientele and then just operate from their home or flee to another shop, with those clients on tow.

The one thing nobody will tell you for a biz in Miami is the hard work it takes to make it happen. Miami is a cruel city for biz.
Behind all those D&G shades and glitz, people are simply penny pinchers. They'll leave an usual shop for one that offers them a buck savings for the trend.
Your comparison of Miami to New York and overall knowledge of Miami seems shortsighted and 1980-ish to me.