Dominican drivers!!!

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Inconsiderate

I vote for Tony for the most inconsiderate vote for the year....the year is still young, but I think you have it wrapped up!!!P.S. I am not even gonna try your bad word deleting feature Rob!

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
TonyC

Tony C gets my vote for "Heartless Bastard of the Year" (or El Nuevo Ano...without the tilde) and the year has only just started. Perhaps an appropriate prize would be that he is the next victim of a Dominican driver. BOO HISS

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Jan,

Sorry about Sniffy, I know what its like to lose a pet. As I said to PIB, don't let certain idiots get you down, and I'm talking posters...some folks are born ignorant and by choice stay that way. Sensitivity is not always inbred.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
The loss of someone's pet is a sad occaision but I have little sympathy for those who let their dogs and cats roam wherever they like. Call me heartless! I could care less. As a pet owner I make sure to care for my pets. That includes providing them with a safe living area. Leting your pet run loose is not only dangerous for the pet but it is also rude and selfish.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Tony

Some people are born dumb and then start losing ground! What if it was a child and it run out in front of a car? ....Jan is only saying the jerk didn't stop!!!Not that it was his fault! You can't keep your dog chained at all times, once in a whille dogs get away from ya! All Jan is saying the guy did'nt stop and that is what she is upset with......and of course Sniffy's condition. Tony.....if it was my dog and the guy did'nt stop...I would be very upset!!! See the part I wrote about losing ground?......See it's true.....you can tell by your posts!!!!!

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Jan

So sorry to hear about Sniffy. I lost my little Staffordshire just after my last trip to the DR in June. He had cancer. I know how you're feeling right now. Give her an extra hug from me and I hope she is soon on the mend.

Carol

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Thanks everyone. I am apologizing to Sniffy constantly for this happening to her. I usually keep her on a leash but sometimes you goof up. I brought her with me from America 2 months ago,and she loves it here like me. Even if shes blind I'll still walk her to the ,local Colmado for some attention and all the handouts they give her. I just regret she didn't get to see the beach..thats where we were heading when this happened.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The real blessing is that she survived...now you will have an opportunity to turn the tables and be a seeing eye human. Kind of a payback to all the seeing eye dogs that have helped so many people.