melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Post deleted by moderator. Another infraction 

Last edited by a moderator:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
http://www.wdel.com/news/video-newa...cle_a9034f2e-4308-11e8-b11e-5b86f246549f.html

http://almomento.net/delaware-propinan-golpiza-a-estudiante-gay-de-origen-dominicano/

Newark Police are investigating a possible hate crime where a man accuses members of one University of Delaware fraternity of calling him a homophobic slur, attacking him and breaking his leg at an off-campus party.

“I didn’t even look their way or nothing, they all just came to me,” said Rancel Valdez, the victim in an attack on Friday, April 13, 2018 in a house on North Chapel Street.

Valdez was waiting for a friend to come out of the bathroom, when the frat member allegedly approached him and pushed him from behind.

"They were just being rude, telling me to leave, calling me names," Valdez

Valdez says more members of the frat attacked him and then broke his leg. Erica Bundsehuh went to the party with Valdez.

“He didn’t even do anything wrong that day,” said Erica Bundsehuh. “I ran over. I’m trying to pull these kids off. Literally felt like it wasn’t stopping because they were getting pulled off and then someone else would just come over.”

Valdez was at Christiana Hospital receiving treatment for two days, but the 23-year-old have to miss work for the next month.

All you need is drugs and alcohol to get some AH college frat boy to think he is judge and jury. He will learn a hard lesson.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I really hope the "kid" you are referring to is not the one who was gay-bashed and got his leg broken. Nobody could say he has it good.

Well who else would I be talking about?
I watched people get their teeth knocked out
and beaten with bats for their sexual orientation
when I was younger. Point is... I've seen people
get it a lot worse. In the late 80's early 90's
Jacksonville Beach, FL had a real problem with skinheads
and if you were openly gay during that time you had
a bullseye on your back.

Last edited:

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
So only having his leg broken means he " has it good". Insinuates times are way further ahead now. They're not. Lots of work to do and this sort of crap is never okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.