Dominican Republic Citizens to Get Visa-Free Entry to Schengen Area Countries of Euro

Apr 7, 2014
The gaming of the system by having children is indeed a way of forcing people to have children. The government pays if they do it. China penalized people who had too many children. Guess what? That forced people to have fewer children.
Much the same way that providing a mortgage deduction forces people to buy home instead of renting.
They arent forcing illegal people to do anything. The government is paying for the well being of its citizens. Those illegals dont even have the permission to be in the country.

Feb 7, 2007
This year may be the first time in quite a long DR history where net immigration is higher INTO the DR ... aided especially by HUGE influx of Venezuelans. Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Venezuelans presence is not new in DR, provably has increased during last couple years..
Lot of Venezuelans putas arrested this week in Pasi?n Night Club Santiago.

JJ

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Venezuelans presence is not new in DR, provably has increased during last couple years..
Lot of Venezuelans putas arrested this week in Pasi?n Night Club Santiago.

JJ

I thought they were "rescued", not arrested. LOL

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
I heard on The radio they were arrested for prostitution and overstaying tourist visa��

JJ

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I heard on The radio they were arrested for prostitution and overstaying tourist visa��

JJ

DR1 News

Pasion night club closed in Santiago
The prosecutor’s office in Santiago announced the shutdown of the Pasion night club located in Los Transformadores off the Duarte Highway, near the community of Canabacoa. Jose Gomez and Juan Estrella, co-owners, were arrested in a raid that was conducted on the suspicion of violations of Law 36 on Firearms, Trafficking in People and Money Laundering. Reportedly, 32 women were rescued from sexual exploitation.

Feb 7, 2007
Provide a link for proof

Are you incapable of Googling?

Need to have everything served on a silver platter?

Did you just learn to use the Internet?

http://elnacional.com.do/venezolanos-vienen-a-rd-huyen-de-crisis/

1000 * 365 = 365,000 per year. I am sure fewer Dominicans are leaving and staying in other countries per day than Venezuelans coming to the DR. Asking anybody in Santo Domingo (outside of most exclusive areas where you hardly find the Venzies) and Bavaro/Veron gives you another proof.

And don't say it's the tourists coming, tourists cannot live on 60 dollars every 15 days, that is how much their bank cards allow them to use. And after 3 months of stay outside of Venezuela the bank card is blocked for international use until it is re-used in Venezuela again.

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
He used to live IN the DR and has a child with a Dominican woman and he speaks fluent Dominican Spanish.
Are you related to Pichy or Nals? ;)

No i am not...i just saw from a mile where he was comming from, it is irrelevant to me what he speak, what i cared was what he wrote

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
airgordo, have you ever been to Puerto Rico? Had it not been for the economy of PR going down the drain, there might be more Yola taking Dominicans living there than native born Puerto Ricans.

In my extended Dominican family alone, I know of 5 illegals living on the mainland of the US. They entered on visitor's visas and stayed. It really is extremely common.

So where is that visa free travel for Dominicans to the USA and EU? Coming soon to a country near you? Not likely.

First...i hace been to PR many time, however if my mother had wheels she would be a bicicleta... So pay attention to that word....IF...If we had other leaders we would be richer than singapoore, see why you can't use IF to hold and argument?

Second...your family does not representante anything of substance In terms of numbers, that is just a tiny insignificant part of the whole truth, so out of the 12 million illegals on the us, how many are Dominicans?

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
probably 90% of those in Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica etc. Friggin dominicans allowed a cruise visa free got off ship in friggin guadalupe and didn't reboard. That ruined it for law abiding dominicans.
No more visa free cruises.

My dominican wife and I spent 6 months living in argentina over a three year period. The quantity of dominicanas we met that were not putas? zero. The quantity of dominican men that were not tigres o chulos?
One. A cook at gourmet porteno. Nice guy. That put it at almost 99%.

My wife was going to a hair salon at Hotel Plaza Marriott. After 3-4 visits she was told by stylist that the owner didn't want her to come back.
That the salon was for rich white people. My wife was ****ed at first. Then she realized that besides her the only dominicans that ever set foot there were putas from the bars that are a few blocks away.
She was embarassed to be dominican when I took her to a dominican club in BA. All putas and chulos.

I am delighted that you somehow met the entire DR comunty abroad...and even more that you have confirmed that 90% on the mentioned countries are as you say the are

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Too many!

First...i hace been to PR many time, however if my mother had wheels she would be a bicicleta... So pay attention to that word....IF...If we had other leaders we would be richer than singapoore, see why you can't use IF to hold and argument?

Second...your family does not representante anything of substance In terms of numbers, that is just a tiny insignificant part of the whole truth, so out of the 12 million illegals on the us, how many are Dominicans?

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
By the way, writing from a phone...:)

You can do like I do, I'm using a bluetooth Keyboard to type on my smart phone.

The one I have is a "Mini-Suit" for Ipad or smart phones, you can get it from Walmart for about $40. Dollars or less.

JJ

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

The number of illegal Dominicans in the US is not a readily available number from the US government. The policy of the US Government has made it difficult on DR citizens with respect to visitor's visas because USCIS does recognize that a large number, a total not published by them anywhere I can find it, overstay their visas. This thread is actually about EU visitors visas and how magically Dominicans will just be able to got the EU any time they want.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The impression that exist among many Dominicans is that since quite a few years ago the US Embassy has been granting 10-year visitor visas at a much higher rate than before.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
The impression that exist among many Dominicans is that since quite a few years ago the US Embassy has been granting 10-year visitor visas at a much higher rate than before.

I would agree with this. I'm often surprised at who they give visas too. A decent job a 5-8 year old car a couple trips to south America or Mexico along with 5-10 k in the bank and you should be fine

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Are you incapable of Googling?

Need to have everything served on a silver platter?

Did you just learn to use the Internet?

http://elnacional.com.do/venezolanos-vienen-a-rd-huyen-de-crisis/

1000 * 365 = 365,000 per year. I am sure fewer Dominicans are leaving and staying in other countries per day than Venezuelans coming to the DR. Asking anybody in Santo Domingo (outside of most exclusive areas where you hardly find the Venzies) and Bavaro/Veron gives you another proof.

And don't say it's the tourists coming, tourists cannot live on 60 dollars every 15 days, that is how much their bank cards allow them to use. And after 3 months of stay outside of Venezuela the bank card is blocked for international use until it is re-used in Venezuela again.

Yeah sad to see. We have a few in our building and even though they could pay cash for the place a few years ago they are for the most part struggling to make things work. Their interests in Venezuela no longer give them anything. My neighbor is in Miami working illegal to get some cash. He could never imagine 5 years ago that he'd be working in the hospitality illegal at the same hotels he would vacation at.